Ren'Py - Completed - Project Kiiro [v1.0] [Henshinvolt, Todnok]

1. 3.00 star(s)

gatesf66

decent for a short game but simple
    Simple and boring story - shallow charaters - fast game - could use more characters - decent art - repetable actions - decent amount of scenes for the length - boring ending
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Version 1.0

The game don't have a lot to offer in both story and gameplay, even for a short game.
    Your main interactions are only two buttons, and the game length depends largely on how fast you can click thous two buttons, so basically zero depth gameplay wise.
    The story is a bit boring and slow.
    The art is nice and i did not encounter any bugs, but that is about it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Dom1anon

A great start for a new creator, a bit too wordy and I found myself skipping through the expositional text rather quickly, but other than that it's not bad. I like the artstyle, though it plays a lot like a VN. The start is rather slow, so you might wanna re-watch the movie to get into the mood, but after that it picks up the pace. I think the game and author have a lot of potential, right now it's a little barren but if he improves on it in his next project it could become really good. Definitely worth 5 stars for a newcomer, probably more around 4 if the guy would have a lot of experience already.