Ren'Py Completed Project Kiiro [v1.0] [Henshinvolt, Todnok]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Game Cover Edits-03.png

Overview:
Project Kiiro is a game focused on Robert Callaghan capturing GoGo Tomago and him having to deal with that situation.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-23
Release Date: 2020-07-23
Developer: Henshinvolt, Todnok
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Kiiro Screenshot 1.png Kiiro Screenshot 2.png Kiiro Screenshot 3.png

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Oh how about the girl with the glasses I think there was a character like that or about the MC mom or was it his aunt. Sorry the movie is not that remembered.

nyanc

Sep 4, 2017
From the looks and concept it reminds me of Something Unlimited but Big Hero 6 only has 3 females so you'd probably have to make up for it with content
Imo SU would have been a much better game if the creators hadn't tried/continue to shoehorn in every female character to lengthen the 'development' time, so a smaller pool of girls is actually a good thing.

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
Imo SU would have been a much better game if the creators hadn't tried/continue to shoehorn in every female character to lengthen the 'development' time, so a smaller pool of girls is actually a good thing.
On the flip side your limited if a character doesn't have a personality or barely any material to work with, which will probably be the problem with the aunt. I do agree a smaller pool is better I think princess trainer hit that perfect balance. It's just a little food for thought

Master2099

Jan 13, 2018
I have not coded an APK version. Not sure how long that would take though each image would need to be rexported etc which would be a pain.
You could ask some of the trusted porters, like the66, to do it for you. They do it for tons of games without APK/not updated APK games.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
From the looks and concept it reminds me of Something Unlimited but Big Hero 6 only has 3 females so you'd probably have to make up for it with content
Big hero 6 has 33 female characters and is apart of marvel so they have a lot of fudge room for new characters. Mostly Asian super heroes like Silk, Yukio, Katana, Volt, Karma, and Cassandra Lain. This game definitely has a cast that it can grow with.

But it doesn't need to either. Games such as Bad Manners, most Akbur games, trainers, and even newer games like public sex life and the headmaster really only use as little as 1 and up to 4 main girls until they get running. Then you just miss the old days of weekly updates and large scene changes.

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
Big hero 6 has 33 female characters and is apart of marvel so they have a lot of fudge room for new characters. Mostly Asian super heroes like Silk, Yukio, Katana, Volt, Karma, and Cassandra Lain. This game definitely has a cast that it can grow with.

But it doesn't need to either. Games such as Bad Manners, most Akbur games, trainers, and even newer games like public sex life and the headmaster really only use as little as 1 and up to 4 main girls until they get running. Then you just miss the old days of weekly updates and large scene changes.
I actually agreed using the same example you did lol. Though I didn't know it was part of Marvelverse, I thought they would just keep it sperate.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Seems to be in the style of Somethung Unlimited, though I'm going to wait till games got more content before I try it.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So is it complete?
Side note. I keep remembering the old man under the mask when I try to play this, lol.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes