Ren'Py Completed Project Kiiro [v1.0] [Henshinvolt, Todnok]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The game simple but fun to play, hopefully this will not be the completed version because I think we could add more female characters to train in the game beside Go Go

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So is it complete?
Side note. I keep remembering the old man under the mask when I try to play this, lol.
Yeah it is complete

The game simple but fun to play, hopefully this will not be the completed version because I think we could add more female characters to train in the game beside Go Go
The game is complete. It's possible it would get expanded one day but I will focusing on other games.

Master2099

Jan 13, 2018
will there be a android version?
I've just looked through the windows version files and found some related to android, IDK if they where from a early concept or future plan for APK version

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I've just looked through the windows version files and found some related to android, IDK if they where from a early concept or future plan for APK version
I am working on another game at the moment so I don't think a Android release is coming any time soon.
is there just the one ending, or is there something i'm missing?
Yeah just one ending. I wrote two concept rough other endings though would need more content for that to work.

witch_doctor

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah just one ending. I wrote two concept rough other endings though would need more content for that to work.
Oh gotcha, I was about to ask that. Still though, the game is enjoyable and I liked how you portrayed Callahan out of the interactions with GoGo (in which he comes as too horny so I guess that is the reason it ends with a bad ending). I look forward to playing your next games

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
From the looks and concept it reminds me of Something Unlimited but Big Hero 6 only has 3 females so you'd probably have to make up for it with content
OR, better yet, focus on those 3 characters, make them more than just a sleep and over, and make the game focusing on more stuff to do with them.

quantity isnt everything, quality will always sell better. AND in the case he finishes with those 3 characters... he can start a new game, now with more experience on how to do, a back log that will give people trust that he can deliver what he promissed, and a new project which means less of a chance of burn out due to working on the same game for more than half a decade...

so my advice would be, do those 3, work them to the bone, and then finish and work on something else.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
OR, better yet, focus on those 3 characters, make them more than just a sleep and over, and make the game focusing on more stuff to do with them.

quantity isnt everything, quality will always sell better. AND in the case he finishes with those 3 characters... he can start a new game, now with more experience on how to do, a back log that will give people trust that he can deliver what he promissed, and a new project which means less of a chance of burn out due to working on the same game for more than half a decade...

so my advice would be, do those 3, work them to the bone, and then finish and work on something else.
I never promised three characters. I am currently working on a different project right now.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I just got a android release out there. So you are free to try it out if you like.

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
oh i know, i was responding to someone else who said 3 girls wasnt enough.
Well your late to the party bud someone respond to me, and it turned into a conversation about game philosophy and I wasn't saying 3 girls wasn't enough. But you obviously didn't read that

Sep 7, 2017
I love this game in concept, but unfortunately this game feels more abandoned than complete. Hopefully this will be revisited or even straight up remade.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I love this game in concept, but unfortunately this game feels more abandoned than complete. Hopefully this will be revisited or even straight up remade.
I did end up writing more and two other endings I think but never implemented them (no extra art etc). If this was revived it would probably be redone from scratch (art wise and maybe code too) or GoGo and Honey Lemon could be added to another game I've worked on.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes