Unity Completed Project: Mirror [v2023-01-31] [430 Games]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

raey1999

Feb 27, 2021
I know it's late but I found out that if you are playing a level after few seconds an arrow will appear at top right corner to skip the level. Just posting it in case people have problems with save file and just want the gallery fully unlocked
thx mate, you save my time to spent this addicting candy crush game play concept. tbh i can spent a lot of time on it if i don't have another good h-rpg XD.
well about this game, imo, the animation of the game, the color, the bgm, the art is too good to be original. but if we ignore the thought that it's AI work or not, this is game basicly is good. And this game will be really great if they put the good story inside and little animation on it.

Pączek69

Mar 4, 2023
thx mate, you save my time to spent this addicting candy crush game play concept. tbh i can spent a lot of time on it if i don't have another good h-rpg XD.
well about this game, imo, the animation of the game, the color, the bgm, the art is too good to be original. but if we ignore the thought that it's AI work or not, this is game basicly is good. And this game will be really great if they put the good story inside and little animation on it.
Actually there are animated pictures in this game, but the version we can download from here is outdated. From what I have seen they are rather simple animations, makes me wonder if it was animated by actual person or with some kind of software that did it automatically.

Last edited:

Pączek69

Mar 4, 2023
Alright so I got the files to the updated game that includes patch with animations, it's my first time uploading files here so if you download the file from the link which I will include in that message please tell me if there are any problems with it

They didn't even bother to make animations loop automatically

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Meh. Bejeweled with some hentai tacked on that doesn't even actually show up during the gameplay. You have to go to the gallery to see anything. It boasts animations... but the animations are all extremely meh. All in all, not worth it unless you literally just want to waste time, or if you really like this sort of jewel game, I guess.

Can't say the H is worth it, because you can have the same experience finding a CG or animation set or something. So if your goal is the smut, this thing is not worth downloading, much less paying for it...

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes