Mod Ren'Py Completed Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [3.07a] Gallery MOD v1.014[GB]

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
thanks could it be possible to have everything unlocked and not always being asked if we want to watch a scene please?

Feb 1, 2022
For some reason, I am not able to unlock scenes 9 and 18 in the gallery. I have seen the scenes multiple times and tried different routes to try to unlock them, but no luck so far. Is there a very specific route you have to take to unlock these scenes, or what should I do to unlock them? Thanks for the help.
Some scenes can't be unlocked , even if i tried different pathway

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi there!
SteelyDan14

I don't mean to sound impatient nor do I want to rush you,
but the Project Myriam just dropped an update..

Would really love to see your updated mod as well soon..
It's awesome work..
thanks in advance =)

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I updated it and it is hopefully error free, but Zorlun uses a ton of variables and labels so I usually miss something. Lol. Also, I am having challenges uploading to GoFile and Racaty so only links working now are MEGA and Google Drive. I will add as soon as I can.

Reactions: GGGanon

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Okay... so is there really just one new scene this time? The hotel morning scene was the only one I saw. I mean there was the photo shoot and the guy in the ally but nothing really happened.

Did I miss anything?

Reactions: ilovefish

rafahli

Apr 22, 2018
Okay... so is there really just one new scene this time? The hotel morning scene was the only one I saw. I mean there was the photo shoot and the guy in the ally but nothing really happened.

Did I miss anything?
by the changelog it seems to have at least 3 scenes but idk

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018

Did I miss anything?
Alright... I confirmed there is only one "sexy" scene. I am uploading the MOD now. They should be available shortly.