Jul 1, 2021
I'm using your mod and it doesn't work, I'm on Cassius path and the game ends when she's trying to leave the house.
I'm also getting this error.
I believe the mod is causing this error. I had to delete the WT mod, delete the update, then dl the update again. Play the Cassius path without the WT mod. Follow the dog into the woods.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I believe the mod is causing this error. I had to delete the WT mod, delete the update, then dl the update again. Play the Cassius path without the WT mod. Follow the dog into the woods.
Yeah, I have to do the same. The cop date works fine, the only error is the one I attached before.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Game is getting pretty branchy and sooner or later, more and more people will not see the update unless they restart game.
I think smartest way is for dev to provide saves, once updated (i love devs who do that).

Till then, any kind soul willing to provide save before update? All the best!
It's pretty easy to do a full playthrough, but here are all my saves along with screen shots of my spreadsheets. The saves are the latest version of the game without a mod. Use the spreadsheet screen shots to see what routes they follow and the different traits and kinks. I replayed one of the routes. It incorporates the scene when Myriam has sex at home with the cop, Mike, while secretly being watched by her daughter Katherine who masturbates to the whole long sex act.

This morning I went through all my saves again and made a new batch of save files. This batch is all the chapter ends before 3.04a.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I'm using your mod and it doesn't work, I'm on Cassius path and the game ends when she's trying to leave the house.
I'm also getting this error.
I think the problem people are running into is on line 6158 of your walkthrough mod. It jumps to the end instead of to the next update (I just downloaded the WT+P from your Patreon).
Fixed, sorry guys.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Just to be sure, can anyone confirm if the incest patch is fully compatible with the prometheus patched version? You don't have to chose one over the other kinky content?

Reactions: Zorlun

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Is there a way to use both the incest patch as well as the walkthrough mod? The mod says it doesn't work with the patch

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Game is getting pretty branchy and sooner or later, more and more people will not see the update unless they restart game.
I think smartest way is for dev to provide saves, once updated (i love devs who do that).

Till then, any kind soul willing to provide save before update? All the best!
Here are my saves (there are a lot of them for the possible different paths). Text file inside for the different paths, but they make not make total sense.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
I have done 17 playthroughs and did not get the one you mentioned with Myriam's daughter watching. How did you manage that one? Did you bail early on the cops? I haven't tried that.
if leave early the party, no drinks and after bathroom listen the cops conversation and gets mad, johnny will apologize and you can accept his ride home, ride home if invite him inside, sex scene and myriam daughter watch mother have sex and gets excited! end update

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Why isn't there a way to get both scenes (Cassius and Cop banging) ? It would be nice if you allowed players to get both!
You can, if you use the dev console.
Is there a way to use both the incest patch as well as the walkthrough mod? The mod says it doesn't work with the patch
No. It's either incest patch or walkthrough mod - but not both at the same time.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
People this game give gives you multiple save slots, use them.
I make saves everytime there is a onscreen choice, (probly don’t need to do that) but it hasn’t hurt my game and I’ve never had an issue with any updates, but I don’t use the walkthrough mod

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
if leave early the party, no drinks and after bathroom listen the cops conversation and gets mad, johnny will apologize and you can accept his ride home, ride home if invite him inside, sex scene and myriam daughter watch mother have sex and gets excited! end update
Thanks, Tania. You're a peach.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The dev is going have to start naming branches when he says stuff like "3 new scenes" because I got the walk in the park with 1 choice that avoided because I'm not on the bestiality path and then my game was done. So I basically downloaded this for around 2 minutes of play time in a supposedly large update that I saw nothing of because I'm not on the right paths.

Jul 1, 2021
The dev is going have to start naming branches when he says stuff like "3 new scenes" because I got the walk in the park with 1 choice that avoided because I'm not on the bestiality path and then my game was done. So I basically downloaded this for around 2 minutes of play time in a supposedly large update that I saw nothing of because I'm not on the right paths.
screenshot0001.png If you go drinking with the cops at this point, you get more out of this update. I believe you can use the WT mod for this path, too. If you don't go drinking with the cops, you'll get to take "a walk in the park" with Cassius. You can't use the WT mod for this path. I saved my game here and was able to play both paths from this point.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes