JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I don't know if reworking my script gave you more work, sorry for that if it is the case, just want to avoid people having to restart each time I update the game.
Hey no worries, it's a great game so i don't mind :p

But i had to do a clean up at some point, thank you for the game <3

Reactions: Gintoky and Zorlun

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, after I got the Walkthrough Mod, didn't take long for me to once again get caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, some of the choices I made, it is a good thing it is a fictional character. Have a feeling lots of this is going to come back to the MC in the end, but for now, I am having fun doing it. Also, doesn't hurt that I am not a fan of the MC's hubby, so many of the choices, wouldn't mind seeing her get one up on him. But anyways, thank you so much for this game. Really enjoying it.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Well, after I got the Walkthrough Mod, didn't take long for me to once again get caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, some of the choices I made, it is a good thing it is a fictional character. Have a feeling lots of this is going to come back to the MC in the end, but for now, I am having fun doing it. Also, doesn't hurt that I am not a fan of the MC's hubby, so many of the choices, wouldn't mind seeing her get one up on him. But anyways, thank you so much for this game. Really enjoying it.
Thank you! Happy you enjoyed this update (and the scene in your spoiler, had fun working it, it just was lacking glasses on her, you know, old one going on like spades on the side, but sadly didn't find any that would go with what I was looking for around ^^).

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
Thank you! Happy you enjoyed this update (and the scene in your spoiler, had fun working it, it just was lacking glasses on her, you know, old one going on like spades on the side, but sadly didn't find any that would go with what I was looking for around ^^).
Your writing is very good! Mi is becoming one of my favorite gals in just a few updates. Keep it up!

Reactions: EdPokol and Zorlun

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
I know I can't please everybody, I just feel a little bummed out to not be able to give some people the good or fun time I am trying to give to people with my game, and a bit sad when people bash it just to bash it, without giving a thought of all the work I put in. But my life as an artist (I am also a graphic artist), already teached me that you can not please everybody and have to let all that go if you want to keep your sanity. ^^
Don't take to much of it to heart, f95zone in general is a very demanding and quite selfish bunch (with its exeptions naturally), believe me the ignore button can be your greatest friend. Now you don't want to end up in an echo chamber but there is a line between criticism and just demands.

On another note, enjoyed your update! The game is looking fine as it is, this pirate is looking forward to more.

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-0.2.5.a-pc-compressed
Original 2.05 GB
crunched 236 Megs - - workupload
(more mirrors upon request)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Zorlun

Zorlun if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

Zorlun in response to your post, in the immortal words of Korben Dallas ( ) "ehh, negative, I am a meat popsicle" Excuse me while I go find my LeeLoo, she needs her .
Hero can you make mega ver too thank you

Red.Here

Feb 5, 2021
As always, thanks a lot for the mod, I know people like it. ^^

I don't know if reworking my script gave you more work, sorry for that if it is the case, just want to avoid people having to restart each time I update the game.

Thank you! It means a lot.

I know I can't please everybody, I just feel a little bummed out to not be able to give some people the good or fun time I am trying to give to people with my game, and a bit sad when people bash it just to bash it, without giving a thought of all the work I put in. But my life as an artist (I am also a graphic artist), already teached me that you can not please everybody and have to let all that go if you want to keep your sanity. ^^
Thanks a lot for your work !
really love this game
my favorite female protagonist game
the plot is great
i love it when the husband so aggresive to MC without give her a chance to think twice
so excite for this update !
Merci !

May 19, 2020
Really enjoying this game, every update I've found enjoyable so far. One question - how long will this game turn out to be? Each update introduces so many new characters, I worry that it'll get out of hand and end up being too much to handle down the line. Of course, it's entirely possible that some are just one-offs we won't see again, but I do wonder if there are future plans for people like Dumdum and the creepy motel owner from the beginning. If yes, this game will take a while to finish...

Not that I'm complaining about that, I love it ;) I just hope that it doesn't become too big to finish at some further point.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes