clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
In the confessional of the priest came out this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 24681, in script
if ch2_let_cassius_eat_pussy == True:
File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 24681, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch2_let_cassius_eat_pussy' is not defined

Is it only happening to me?
That's one of the reasons he said you need to start from beginning.
Otherwise, you can set it before it crashes - if you have that ability.

• Love
Reactions: Zorlun

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
For correctness I report this typing error (I'm translating line by line) to help the dev
Getting out of the underground chapel and leaving the priest, Myriam went back to the curch with a clearer mind after her ritual cleansing.

Getting out of the underground chapel and leaving the priest, Myriam went back to the church with a clearer mind after her ritual cleansing.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Everything is clear, but will there be a question about bestiality with Katerina?
I said a few times already, there will be no bestiality with Katherine.

The main character is Myriam, every other character serve in the game as a tool to explore a side of Myriam or kinks in general, Katherine purpose is to explore the motherhood side of Myriam and also have a parallel with her own teenagers years and discovery of sexuality.
In the confessional of the priest came out this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 24681, in script
File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 24681, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch2_let_cassius_eat_pussy' is not defined

Is it only happening to me?
As I said a few times, you need to restart the game for this update or you will have errors and crashes, due to variables missing.
For correctness I report this typing error (I'm translating line by line) to help the dev
Getting out of the underground chapel and leaving the priest, Myriam went back to the curch with a clearer mind after her ritual cleansing.

Getting out of the underground chapel and leaving the priest, Myriam went back to the church with a clearer mind after her ritual cleansing.
Thank you, the ch2.07 has not been totally reviewed by my editor, and as she told me there is quite a few silly mistakes due to the developer being tired as hell. ^^

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Just finished the new update. Started again as *notes* suggested, it wasn't a big deal as the skip button and remembering what choices I had made before soon caught me up again. Love the fact that Myriam put her faith in a twisted priest (not knowing he was twisted, and still not realising it afterwards). And can't wait to see what twisted developments occur, if any, with the dinner for Anthony's work colleagues. I'm sure you will find a work around for this Patreon nonsense. Keep up the good work Zoriun.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just finished the new update. Started again as *notes* suggested, it wasn't a big deal as the skip button and remembering what choices I had made before soon caught me up again. Love the fact that Myriam put her faith in a twisted priest (not knowing he was twisted, and still not realising it afterwards). And can't wait to see what twisted developments occur, if any, with the dinner for Anthony's work colleagues. I'm sure you will find a work around for this Patreon nonsense. Keep up the good work Zoriun.
Yeah, I might have to do another run-through and see what the Anthony path is like, but I really don't like the guy. Any tips on what the best stats to go for are for Anthony?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah, I might have to do another run-through and see what the Anthony path is like, but I really don't like the guy. Any tips on what the best stats to go for are for Anthony?
I went through and did the 'keep Anthony' route on this last update. Doesn't add a lot of content YET. The dinner party is coming soon.
Plus, from an immersion level, it steps up Myriam's guilt levels. She didn't dump him but she decides to cheat any way. :)

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Let's not talk about politics, America has fucked up a lot more in the world, and everything is fine, but let's talk about the global. Indeed, switch to the SS, and people will slowly switch to it too.
''Let's not talk politics'' he says, while making an explicitly political statement..

Reactions: robdelobe

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
A copy of the message I shared on Discord for those interested.

Hello dear Zorlunites!

A message to all the nice people that support me financially or are thinking of doing it in the future, I would heavily advise to chose supporting me on SubscribeStar ( ) instead of Patreon, why, because of the censorship on Patreon, I will have now no choice and have to share on Patreon only a clean version of the game following their guidelines, or risk facing a ban or even legal problems.

I would love at short terms if possible, to close my Patreon account and only work with SubscribeStar (or other platforms not censoring content), I keep my Patreon page open for now since a lot of people support me there and I have every intention to respect my engagements, so please, if you can chose to transfer your support (or future support) towards SubscribeStar so I can close Patreon and not censor my work.

I know it's a pain, and I am sorry to have to ask some extra efforts from my supporters and patrons, but I see no other way, even if a third party graciously offered to patch the game, I feel incredibly guilty to have to give my Patreon supporters only a censored version of my work, it's just unfair.

Please, help me give you the full result of my work and help me work without having to look over my shoulder with this constant sword of Damocles.

I thank you all for your comprehension and hope to resolve this crisis as quickly and rewarding to you all.

Respectffully,
Zorlun.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Wow, that looks like a completely normal log, there's nothing in there that shows me any kind of red flag. Definitely weird.
The only possibility is that the GPU that it says is in your phone "PowerVR" is know to cause issues with some versions of RenPy. If that's what this is, I'm afraid I cannot fix that. I greatly apologize.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The later renders were better. Quite a story though. Some scenes were really stretching it.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Myriam is not just one thing, either slut or prude, no, like a lot of people, she's an amalgame of a lof of things, and if she can be submissive in some condition, she will be dominant in others, for the example you give with Marc, even if she has been submissive before, there is a moment where enough is enough, and the dominant part comes out to put Marc in place.

For the continuity error, with the gala, I've missed a line with ellipse, where Myriam decide to go to unwind and have a good night (not talking about sex here).

For the numerous people, sorry, but we'll agree to disagree, again, I don't want my game to be the same old game already done numerous time, with one MC and his/her harem of five people to romance, I want the game to feel alive and not a deserted island with only 5 people in the world (I know it's a caricature, but it's just to illustrate my feeling).

Next update as I said a few times already, with the end of the chapter (I'm on the scene right now as I write this).

Yep, and she can make love to herself, so the MC can make love to the mom. ^^

Marc needs to be a "dom" with no intervention from Myriam and of course she needs to be shitfaced. For the slap Myriam need to have a high willpower, then she'll make another intervention.

Nope, the driver has nothing to do with it, for the sex in the morning, you need Marc either as a "dom" or on "trust" road (with no intervention) and Myriam to be shitfaced.
will next update have more marc content or will that come the update after?

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes