dian091

Apr 17, 2020
So if the aliens look like the existing aliens but with canine or equine heads and walk on two legs, then they can fuck our star as much as they want? Maybe aliens abducted early versions of them and experimented on them. Glad I kept the last version.

Reactions: Howdo

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I can't argue with the will, if you wish to make one, but it will quickly become non sens as the story goes on and the events won't go with the new setting, it's why I decided to rewrite the family setting, because even with a patch, it would force me to think two games at the same time and would become a nightmare to work (for me and who ever decide to make a patch, having to jump through hoops to make the story make sense as it evolve with the chapters).
Simply translating that no more incest scenes, no more teasing or hints of blueball stuffs, even no hope on the intimate bonding between Mrs.Myryam and her childs (espescially Katherine to myself) in the future plan, isn't?

Reactions: Zorlun

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
fortuna95 already shared the uncensored version a few pages before as linked, but I wanted to share here the free version for the official 1 Year Anniversary of the game, thank you all for your support here on F95zone, the game wouldn't have been the same without your support either! Thank you!
View attachment 1523947

1 Year Anniversary!

Hello there my dear Zorlunites, Project Myriam - Life & Explorations has 1 year now! (Well, a bit more since I started months before, but 1 year since I officially shared it to the world.)

So thank you all, Myriam went through a lot in a year, or a lot went through her if you prefer, but she came out of all this proud and strong despite all the glitches and pitfalls along the road. Notably because of you all that supported her and the project, thank you all for your devotion and trust, I hope to stay worthy of it as I keep going and learning.

And look at her, doesn't she look perfect covered in dirt and blood as an adventurer after getting out of this dark dungeon, taking down every monsters and avoiding all the traps! She's a fighter and a winner and she'll keep going entertaining you with her adventures and her sex appeal!

Thank you all!! xo xo
Huge Respect for Zorlun for being active here and also for consistency of updates NGL Love your work and dedication

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
As stated, no, Prometheus patch only concern the bestiality content, the incest part has been written out as I rewrote the family setting of the game (but really, this is mostly, like 90% only word change, it doesn't take much to imagine the incest back).
Huh, so there isn't anything later on the next day when Myriam just says feeding mark etc?
Though it just cut to that due to no forced stuff from patreon

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I just do not understand how to find the Prometheus patch on Subscribestar, since skimming the posts titles does not give any hint. Perhapse it only become only noticeable to subscribers? Please keep on the great work and have my appreciation for it.
It's because it's already inside the download, you have no extra actions to do, Prometheus shared the patch to me and I share it in turn.
Simply translating that no more incest scenes, no more teasing or hints of blueball stuffs, even no hope on the intimate bonding between Mrs.Myryam and her childs (espescially Katherine to myself) in the future plan, isn't?
All the scenes with Marc are still there and there will be more in the future, but the incest part written out, but he won't call Myriam mom in the scenes.
For Katherine, it won't change anything and if I ever push too much toward incest with her it'll go into a patch like bestiality.
Huh, so there isn't anything later on the next day when Myriam just says feeding mark etc?
Though it just cut to that due to no forced stuff from patreon
I don't quite understand what you mean there, but like I said, all the scenes with Marc are still there, the only thing that changes on that part is the text, no more incest in the dialogues as the new family setting imply.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The perfect ending of Anthony's dinner party would have been after he left her comatose on the sofa, Cassius walks in and fucks her.
Well, it kind of happen if you use Prometheus' patch.
Thanks for the update
Thank you, though mind that the update of the main page was not shared by me this time, so beware, I can attest if the download is clean or not.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020

Thank you, though mind that the update of the main page was not shared by me this time, so beware, I can attest if the download is clean or not.
Hey zorlun, Myriam talks about calling her father on the not Anthony path, does that mean father daughter could also happen?

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
It's because it's already inside the download, you have no extra actions to do, Prometheus shared the patch to me and I share it in turn.

All the scenes with Marc are still there and there will be more in the future, but the incest part written out, but he won't call Myriam mom in the scenes.
For Katherine, it won't change anything and if I ever push too much toward incest with her it'll go into a patch like bestiality.

I don't quite understand what you mean there, but like I said, all the scenes with Marc are still there, the only thing that changes on that part is the text, no more incest in the dialogues as the new family setting imply.
Thanks a lot for the advice. BTW, I loved that the last update substantially amped up the sapphic content. Keep it this way please. Although I'm not sure I prefer Lucy as main lesbian love interest/FWB for PC. A little too butch for my tastes. Perhaps I'd fancy more the new girl Anthony blackmailed or the statuesque woman Myriam met at the party. But I'll roll with what we got. Too bad with Patreon's clampdown Eve is off-limits, sigh.

Hard to see how Anthony could expect to get away with cheating on wifey in office and blackmailing subordinates into sex when Myriam is CEO's daughter. Perhaps he expected to keep things under control by dominating Myriam but it is not going to happen in my playthrough. I like the sub kink in different circumstances of the game but he is too repulsive, the sooner he's gone the better. I assume he didn't get his position because of his great work skills and ultimately it blew up in her, her dad, and co-worker's faces. (Can't keep the 'K' names of daughter and new girl straight). If I were them, I'd take a long hard look in everything Anthony was involved in, starting with the family's and firm's finances.

Last edited:

dildorog

GFX Designer
May 6, 2019
1 mb 30 fps 2 sec 300x125 px
1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1546127_1.gif
2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1546128_2.gif
1 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1546129_3.gif

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Please, read my posts, I just explained just a few posts before that it won't be the case, for the bestiality content, the modder Prometheus made a patch, but for the incest, there WON'T be one, the family setting has been changed in the core game and the future events will reflect that, no patch possible there or it would quickly make no sense.
I understand it's a disappointment, but it was the best course of action for me and the game.
Yeah, no wonder you had to nuke it. your Patreon has 414 patrons, while your SS is only sitting at 133. Too bad there's no easy way to get people to move from one to the other.

I still think you could have just used the "Landlady/Tenet" trope as a slap in the face to the Patreon Overlords, and just kept chugging along; so many others do just that, and the patch shifts it back to making sense. I'm guessing Patreon doesn't really accept the whole "Step-" trope, anymore?

Either way, she'll always be a mother of 2 in my heart, and I'll drink to your health and mourn the assault on your artistic freedom.

By the way, where is this Prometheus' patch?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm guessing Patreon doesn't really accept the whole "Step-" trope, anymore?
If you start the game off with stepcest and have a patch from the get go there's a really really good chance you'll fly under the radar. There are some really high earning games that have pulled that off for quite a long time but once trust and safety hits you you're under a lot more scrutiny.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hey zorlun, Myriam talks about calling her father on the not Anthony path, does that mean father daughter could also happen?
It will come up in a special homecoming chapter later on.
Thanks a lot for the advice. BTW, I loved that the last update substantially amped up the sapphic content. Keep it this way please. Although I'm not sure I prefer Lucy as main lesbian love interest/FWB for PC. A little too butch for my tastes. Perhaps I'd fancy more the new girl Anthony blackmailed or the statuesque woman Myriam met at the party. But I'll roll with what we got. Too bad with Patreon's clampdown Eve is off-limits, sigh.

Hard to see how Anthony could expect to get away with cheating on wifey in office and blackmailing subordinates into sex when Myriam is CEO's daughter. Perhaps he expected to keep things under control by dominating Myriam but it is not going to happen in my playthrough. I like the sub kink in different circumstances of the game but he is too repulsive, the sooner he's gone the better. I assume he didn't get his position because of his great work skills and ultimately it blew up in her, her dad, and co-worker's faces. (Can't keep the 'K' names of daughter and new girl straight). If I were them, I'd take a long hard look in everything Anthony was involved in, starting with the family's and firm's finances.
The three are meant to be potential romance, Lucy, Nubia and Kimberley, they are the three female character romanceable, each with their own kinks and relationship. Nubia being a dom, Kimberley a sub and Lucy more on an equal footing.

Eve/Myriam was never meant to happen, there was since the start meant to be some sexual tension between them, Eve loving Myriam but trying to keep her feelings at bay by fear of losing her.

Yes, Anthony is an asshole and a stupid one at that, his action where never thought through, which you can see at the end of chapter 2 and will see the consequences in chapter 3, he was always meant to fall and be one of the first step of Myriam towards a new life.
View attachment 1524055
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1546127_1.gif
View attachment 1524056
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1546128_2.gif
1 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
View attachment 1524057
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1546129_3.gif
Wow! Just wow! thanks, like the main banner you made me the other time, they are gorgeous, will definitely use them, thanks. :love:
Yeah, no wonder you had to nuke it. your Patreon has 414 patrons, while your SS is only sitting at 133. Too bad there's no easy way to get people to move from one to the other.

I still think you could have just used the "Landlady/Tenet" trope as a slap in the face to the Patreon Overlords, and just kept chugging along; so many others do just that, and the patch shifts it back to making sense. I'm guessing Patreon doesn't really accept the whole "Step-" trope, anymore?

Either way, she'll always be a mother of 2 in my heart, and I'll drink to your health and mourn the assault on your artistic freedom.

By the way, where is this Prometheus' patch?
Well the 414 is not real, it will drop considerably start of next month, as there was around 100 supporters that went to SubscribeStar, but Patreon will only count them out when their subscriptions end. So Patreon's patrons count may go under 300 start of next month.
If you start the game off with stepcest and have a patch from the get go there's a really really good chance you'll fly under the radar. There are some really high earning games that have pulled that off for quite a long time but once trust and safety hits you you're under a lot more scrutiny.
Yes, that would have been the best, though as I started I didn't knew how to do it (I'm coming up with absolutely no skills at all in game development, programing and 3D engines as I started).

But this grueling experience will be a good lesson for the future and future games.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So moving forward, does this mean minimal bestiality content from now on?

I know there's a patch to readd the older bestiality scenes, but I want to ask about the future is it going to influence you not investing that much time on bestiality scenes anymore since it's going to get censored anyway?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
1. Any chance you could add buttons in the save/load menu that moves 5 or ten pages forward/backward at once?
2. Does the ending mean that if you stay with Anthony you will get a (real-)ending next update/soonish
3. Is the modder making content or just archiving the old stuff?
4. Monsters/Aliens still okay on patreon?
5. Will Nubia be a romance option even if Myriam has low sub and high dom stats?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
She is going to call her father after the Anthony party after Kimberly turns up at the door.

Cool, can I download the patch already or got to wait for that version on 5th?

Also as a side thought, if it already hasn't happened, maybe Anthony could get Cassius to fuck her in front of hi work colleagues instead of Cassius wandering in after everyone has gone.

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
is clearly part of my top 3 so under rated yet super well written, I am in admiration before this sequence of maj, bravo a big thank you

do you plan to add new bestiality content soon ? (horse/dog other ?) thanks in advance :D

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes