Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
1ngpyw.jpg
Hello there dear perverts!

The official public update ch4.10a of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon, SubscribeStar, Discord and very soon on F95zone.

What's new:
- 2900+ lines of new code and 253 new renders.
- 2 scenes.
- 5 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content (6 subscenes).
- Spellchecking up to last version.
So, enjoy my dear perverts, have a fun naughty time with this last update of chapter 4 and first of 2024! ^^

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.4.10a+p] [Zorlun]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3332139
Hello there dear perverts!

The official public update ch4.10a of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon, SubscribeStar, Discord and very soon on F95zone.

What's new:

So, enjoy my dear perverts, have a fun naughty time with this last update of chapter 4 and first of 2024! ^^
Looking at Myriam's getting a Hot Massage for Sure Our Hands and Feet are getting Cold :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Play and Enjoy the Game :)(y)

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Where have you been? It's been over a G compressed for quite some time now. It's a very big file, but, it's worth it.
I always wait many versions before replaying games so I can enjoy more content when I pick it up. I've avoided Project Myriam in particular because I also wanted the Dev to expand the husband path.
Anything new with Anthony? Maybe a way to avoid the gangbang without breaking up with him?
This comment of mine from 2022 is probably still left wanting but maybe we'll get a path where Anthony isn't a cuck, preferably one that doesn't end as soon as the Dev planned it to end initially. I still have hope, even if consciously I know that that's not happening.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zorlun and CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I always wait many versions before replaying games so I can enjoy more content when I pick it up. I've avoided Project Myriam in particular because I also wanted the Dev to expand the husband path.

This comment of mine from 2022 is probably still left wanting but maybe we'll get a path where Anthony isn't a cuck, preferably one that doesn't end as soon as the Dev planned it to end initially. I still have hope, even if consciously I know that that's not happening.
I think Myriam has pretty much moved on from Anthony. It's all about her, as well as it should be. He's doing cameo appearances, lol.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes