nohco

Mar 28, 2022
Who is the Guy there? Is the guy is Officer Armstrong or Cleavon :unsure: or the Naughty Naughty Darrel :KEK: ? Btw I think this is also Better Myriam Enjoying in her Own Surrounding :LOL::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it would be good if that mustachioed grandfather on the farm offered a horse or a bull :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
it would be good if that mustachioed grandfather on the farm offered a horse or a bull :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
From the Updates Last (Date with Hammer) we have an Option where Myriam can go without dressing back to the Farm on top of Hammer and Grandfather had seen Enough on that Day, I bet his Pulse Rate Reached on Top, and Can't sleep the whole night with Hard on :KEK: :KEK:
Poor Man :LOL::LOL::devilish:

nohco

Mar 28, 2022
From the Updates Last (Date with Hammer) we have an Option where Myriam can go without dressing back to the Farm on top of Hammer and Grandfather had seen Enough on that Day, I bet his Pulse Rate Reached on Top, and Can't sleep the whole night with Hard on :KEK: :KEK:
Poor Man :LOL::LOL::devilish:
if zorlun thinks about how events will progress further, here’s an idea that the old man will fuck Miriam and then offer her a couple of horses in turn

thewlad328

Sep 29, 2018
bro which AI did you use to get this and how to do it?
Can we get it for 2D models? Like in the game "A very full house", is it possible to get such images for the main female character?
Hello . I used the program "Stable diffusion portable" to take these photos. This program must be installed on your computer. To start, I took a photo of Myriam's face from the game. I only cut out her face. and added it to the masks tab . Name -" ReActor ". I also prescribed a prompt: -
(Masterpiece, best quality,edgQuality), beautiful blonde woman with big breasts, piercing eyes, looking straight, very happy,) - or
( The image features a beautiful blonde woman with big breasts, a grey shirt and blue jeans. She is carrying a brown purse on her afternoon light, 8k , happy, smile masterpiece, photorealistic, 4k, 8k, super realistic, realism)

According to this example. a girl walks down the street. in a gray sweater. looking away. smiles. The program creates a model according to my prompt. And puts a mask on the girl’s face. Namely, Myriam's face. The program sees our heroine like this. You can also take the face of any girl you like and repeat after me. I think you can do it too. A guide on how to use the program "Stable diffusion", you can find many such videos on YouTube.

This is what happened. Photo below for you.

HockeyFan17

Apr 4, 2023
There is one kink that I'd like the 'Submissive' Myriam do that as of yet I haven't seen. I'd love to see Myriam rimming a man or men she is having sex with. It seems a natural extension for her especially if she is steered toward being very submissive. Just my humble thoughts.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Originally, it was in the book (I wanted to use him on the exhibition/naturist road), still not sure if it's dead or not. :unsure:
I slightly merged some things I wanted with him with Crystal.
Looks like Farm Grandpa will get some Horny times soon, Zorlun takes to care of every character, right? :unsure: If anything happens between Grandpops and Crystal, Does Hammer Close his eyes? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
5uqaSHr.gif
Hello there dear perverts!

Official public update ch5.01a of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord.
Soon on F95zone (thanks to our dear moderators ^^).

What's new:
- 4300+ lines of new code and 199 new renders.
- 3 scenes.
- 12 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content (4 subscenes).
So, enjoy my dear pervert friends, have a fun naughty time with this first update of the new chapter 5. ^^

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch.5.01a+p] [Zorlun]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes