TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hello, wanted to drop by and say how awesome latest updates was. But the latest replies in the thread is a little concerning.
Currently we can access all content without problem but i read something about a cleanup for patreon.
Does that mean we will need to patch stuff in the future to access content for things like bestiality and incest?
For Bestiality there is a patch, but at the moment the incest has been taken out as such.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Hello, wanted to drop by and say how awesome latest updates was. But the latest replies in the thread is a little concerning.
Currently we can access all content without problem but i read something about a cleanup for patreon.
Does that mean we will need to patch stuff in the future to access content for things like bestiality and incest?
To summarize: Yes, the game now needs a patch for the beastiality stuff, incest was cut entirely. This was done because Patreon and artistic freedom are apparently mutually exclusive by now, and Zorlun didn't want to piss them off even more.
HOWEVER, since Zorlun does public releases, the patch is always included these releases, so we still get to enjoy the beastiality. So WE don't need to patch anything, since it's already included either way :) (Unless some jackass decides to AGAIN share the Patreon-version here).

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
No, it was already offered as a solution but I want my story to make sens.
Lmao they actually offered you that? I honestly wonder how awkward the guy who deals with that stuff finds these conversations.

Oh well, atleast there's still hope for Hammer hammering Myriam at the end of the day.

Though how does the Prometheus patch work exactly? Obviously it's not the same case as incest where you can change up the text. A dog is a dog, so there's nothing to change there. You're still the one who renders the scenes right?

Edit: Holy shit new Myriam looks so good!

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
A few month behind. ^^
Thanks for the support, the thing is Patreon break my balls and forced me to clean up if I didn't want my page down (meaning project dead for me), so I had to cut the bestiality (which is now accessible via a patch thanks to a third party modder, named Prometheus, and shared every time with the game here, Discord and SubscribeStar) and the incest (which forced me to change the family setting because I couldn't just cut the scene like for bestiality).
Wow, my post about not wanting futa/trans in any future update got deleted, Why?
Probably because someone reported it, kink shaming is generally frown upon.
(Unless some jackass decides to AGAIN share the Patreon-version here).
Sadly I think that it'll become the norm, generally if someone just don't give a fuck and get away with it, there is no reason for him to stop.
And the attention received via seeing how much it makes people squirm is also generally a good fuel for the guy's ego and for him to keep doing it.
(For those who doesn't know of what I'm talking about, since two months someone is leaking the early update from Patreon a few days before the public release, beside annoying me it causes also trouble because since it's coming from Patreon, there is no patch, so it always create some turmoil here because most people don't bother reading and flood the forum for the patch and the same questions.)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
(For those who doesn't know of what I'm talking about, since two months someone is leaking the early update from Patreon a few days before the public release, beside annoying me it causes also trouble because since it's coming from Patreon, there is no patch, so it always create some turmoil here because most people don't bother reading and flood the forum for the patch and the same questions.)
Does it mean your supporters can't play the bestiality before the public release? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Does it mean your supporters can't play the bestiality before the public release? :unsure:
If a higher tier patron contact me (and can prove he is) I give access to the wanted downloads, did it a few times already.
EDIT: But every link shared here, Discord and SubscribeStar have Prometheus' patch.

Reactions: Demnor

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
If a higher tier patron contact me (and can prove he is) I give access to the wanted downloads, did it a few times already.
EDIT: But every link shared here, Discord and SubscribeStar have Prometheus' patch.
The censorship only applies to Patreon. For those of us that support via SubscribeStar we get Prometheus' patch from the get go. And as Zorlun explained - once he uploads the public link here it also includes the patch.

This is why I think more of us should support via SubscribeStar, it will give Zorlun more independence as a writer (at least for now). So if you can have a go .

Let's give Zorlun the chance to expand his stories with even more kinks!!!

Feb 12, 2021
The censorship only applies to Patreon. For those of us that support via SubscribeStar we get Prometheus' patch from the get go. And as Zorlun explained - once he uploads the public link here it also includes the patch.

This is why I think more of us should support via SubscribeStar, it will give Zorlun more independence as a writer (at least for now). So if you can have a go .

Let's give Zorlun the chance to expand his stories with even more kinks!!!
incest was 1 of the main reasons i decided to give this game a try (along with bestiality), so for myself (n presumably others like me), that's basically half of the game's content i was looking forward to being cut out. the rest of the content tags can be found in almost every VN/game here, but a quality one with incest (let alone bestiality also) is fairly uncommon.

so here's hoping he gets enough supporters on SubscribeStar n Discord (maybe start a BuyMeACoffee page also?) that he can give Patreon the bird n tell them to go fuck themselves...that way he can restore the game to his original intended vision, without being forced to be censored, n have his hands tied, by closed-minded, holier-than-thou, puritanical 2-faced hypocrites

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Last time I tried playing this was around a year ago. And gosh, how greatly has this game developed.
First thing that I can say about it is it's one of a few games where characters' stats/kinks do matter and YOU get to choose which path your character will go. At first completion my character was this woman who was shy and submissive at first, but then turned out to be strong woman who finds out that she prefers to dominate and not to be dominated and has feelings waking up to her son/stepson/neighbour but is still in control of herself and doesn't let anyone dictate to her what to do.

On the other playthrough my character was completely submissive whore of babylon who jumps on any dick she sees. And the son/stepson in this scenario, unlike in previous one, opens up not as this typical teen in these games who has a thing for his mom, but as a real abusive bastard.

Two completely different ways and playthroughs and completely different characters if you play this or that way. And that's not speaking about lesbo and bestiality stuff that is in this game.
For this, I can only applause to developer.

The only con so far that I've found in the game is the lack of animations. But it's alright tho.
Also the protagonist boobies do look kinda fake, but it's up to someone's taste, right?

If the game continues like this, will make a subscription right away when I get back to my home country. Good job, dev

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Hi Zorlun Super update, thanks. Loved the golden shower scene... :)! In future updates will there be more drinking (drunkenness), addiction and other events as at the reception but maybe taken further with maybe some accidental drunken wetting?

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Also the protagonist boobies do look kinda fake, but it's up to someone's taste, right?
Yes, I find them a bit fake, it looks like she'd had a chest surgery (who knows, maybe that's true from the developer's perspective). I understand it's not easy to make them look natural given how big they are, but having such an athletic body doesn't mean she must have muscular/fake breasts (hard to solve I guess..).

Another thing I think that's yet to be fully solved (although it seems to have changed for the better a little bit at least in the last update) is the depth of the wrinkles of her forehead. For such a young woman, they should be barely visible and it's not the case. I could understand they looked so deep when she's shocked/surprised but right now it looks like she's almost always shocked/surprised because of them.

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
Hi everybody, I have a question for those who were interested in the possibility (even just to turn it down/refuse it) of the "incest" theme, although with a very long introduction/explanation, to avoid future delusions (for you, not for me :)).

As you may know from previous posts (or not ;-)), I made for myself an "incest patch" since when Zorlun had to introduce the changes - I even tried to share some instructions on how to do it in my posts/replies.
This "incest patch" does not modify images, game logic and flow, game variables, etc. - Zorlun is, and stays, the author and developer of the game (so, if you like it, please support him ;-)).
My "patch" just modifies the game text roughly to how Zorlun had originally described the relation between Myriam, Marc and Anthony, and things like the confession to the priest, prior to the 2.08 Patreon intervention.

Zorlun cannot approve it, he has not even seen it - though he said he will not try to send killer drones against me if I make it "public" on F95 :), since it is about the past version and does not involve his responsibility (well, the killer drones would be a bit excessive :-D).
If I release it, it would be after the release end of February, or better, the public release start of March - I have another engagement before.

Remember that since there is no connection to Zorlun, and there cannot be, due to Patron, there may never be the "incest" part in the future, only up to 3.01, or graphically, 2.08 (the last part with sexual scenes with Marc).

If there was future content with Marc and Myriam as not being blood-related yet having interactions (even not sexual), I would see if there is a way to make it back to the mother-son scenario through the text patching after the public release. But as of today, it seems certain that will never happen.

For those who joined later, don't think about Katherine, Zorlun indicated explicitly she was never meant for that, so there will never be any scene that could be used in that way with her, and for any other potential family, would be valid the same prohibition.

Given all these limitations, would you still be interested in the incest patch being available ? Just put a like to this post if your answer is affirmative, no need to "spam" :) the thread.

Personally, I liked the potential incest element, because Zorlun had weaved it in the development of the characters, and that helped giving way for Myriam to develop assertiveness, dominance, submissiveness, various kinks, all while facing a big morale dilemma and having to possibly face, and find a way to somehow revert, past decisions.
But IMO that is not worth the risk of Zorlun being "zapped" by Patreon.
yes defenitely
It was not in the plans, but it's not set in stone either, I don't think I'll be adding a big character (meaning a romanceable one), but I may add one during an event or as a strange creature during a "weird event".

If there will be some potential naughty scenes or moment with Eve (like in first update of chapter 3) or with Katherine (potential triangular relationship with William), but no pure incest road with them.

But in the future, in another chapter, Myriam will go back to her hometown, where there will be some possibilities with "Daddy" and maybe the brother (though for now, nothing set in stone, it's still far on).

Yes, for me DILF was the kink revolving around Myriam and old men, but do not hesitate to tell me if I'm wrong.
To bad that dad and brother part got canned cause pf the changes you needed to do.

Reactions: blarg0192

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Katherine :love:
1642012848658.png

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Another Day at School - part 1

Sorry for the long wait, I was waiting to have a better view of the January update before posting a preview, and as it's going, this update will mostly consist on this big scene revolving around school and the different plot lines there.
The scene start with a short subscene at home in the morning before Myriam and Katherine goes to school together, a short event to further advance their mutual plot line and relationship.
Side note, around mid January I'll come with an update of ch3.01 with the reviewed dialogues (no new scenes, just the reviewed dialogues and a few bug fixes).

4.40 star(s) 189 Votes