doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I was thinking that maybe Joker Leader or Bibifoc could make a guide for them so they don't get lost within the thread, would that be helpful or would they still get lost? :unsure:
Joker's Walkthrough mods usually have choices with highlights to lead them to certain paths. Even if he created a Handholding mod, you'd Still get people asking how to play. I'm of the belief that some people out there are either retards or they're illiterates.
I mean Think about it. A few pages back, you had a member BREAK DOWN how to use the search mod and you STILL have people coming on the thread asking ridiculous questions. Maybe someone should create virtual Pampers and bottles of formula for them too! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Joker's Walkthrough mods usually have choices with highlights to lead them to certain paths. Even if he created a Handholding mod, you'd Still get people asking how to play. I'm of the belief that some people out there are either retards or they're illiterates.
I mean Think about it. A few pages back, you had a member BREAK DOWN how to use the search mod and you STILL have people coming on the thread asking ridiculous questions. Maybe someone should create virtual Pampers and bottles of formula for them too! :rolleyes:
Do you mean Joker is Looking at the people Asking for updates in playing after getting Walkthroughs updated like this :rolleyes:? :unsure: as if we are not understanding it like written in alien words or some different cases? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

UpToDateBabyReadingGIF.gif TomAndJerryTomGIF.gif ShockedCourageGIF.gif
Are we guys getting lost in Myriam's Life and Explorations? :KEK::KEK:

JohnTravoltaWhereAmIGIF (2).gif KermitTheFrogLookingForDirectionsGIF.gif

Last edited:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
will the heroine be pregnant?
1. We don't speak or read Russian.
2. Follow the Forum's rules. Write in ENGLISH only on your posts. You can use an online translator.
--------------
1. Мы не говорим и не читаем по-русски.
2. Соблюдайте правила Форума. Пишите в своих сообщениях только на АНГЛИЙСКОМ языке. Вы можете воспользоваться онлайн-переводчиком.

Alexandr97

Jan 19, 2022
will the heroine be pregnant? there is a lot of content in your game, but without pregnancy, everything looks too banal. I would like to be able to see the consequences of the various "adventures of the heroine" in the plot. It's like you have infertile so much sex and no pregnancy...

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Possibly...who knows...maybe...perhaps in an epilogue?

*shrugs*
Yes, it is probably an option for the end, if it happens now it would ruin the experience, but it must be recognized that Myriam must use a titanium plug (cervical cap) to avoid pregnancy with the impressive amount of creampied she has already received, who will be better option to get Myriam pregnant at the end of the game? :unsure:

Alexandr97

Jan 19, 2022
Yes, it is probably an option for the end, if it happens now it would ruin the experience, but it must be recognized that Myriam must use a titanium plug (cervical cap) to avoid pregnancy with the impressive amount of creampied she has already received, who will be better option to get Myriam pregnant at the end of the game? :unsure:
It's just a matter of what? The fact that there are multiple endings inside, while there is no pregnancy...If contraception had been used in the plot, then it would be another matter. Pregnancy is not very suitable for the final either. Since it's just for show, no more. How do I find out who the father of the child is? That's why I'm asking if pregnancy will be in the game after graduation? Otherwise, Miriam is infertile ....

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It's just a matter of what? The fact that there are multiple endings inside, while there is no pregnancy...If contraception had been used in the plot, then it would be another matter. Pregnancy is not very suitable for the final either. Since it's just for show, no more. How do I find out who the father of the child is? That's why I'm asking if pregnancy will be in the game after graduation? Otherwise, Miriam is infertile ....
Think of the case If Myriam gets pregnant and the baby turns out to be a Blondie and Same looks like Myriam, How will you know it is a baby of Which Character? :unsure: ..She has to find every character for DNA samples :KEK::KEK:, if by any chance Baby is from Hammer or Cassius and Turns out the baby is a Super baby and that is impossible to identify like Hammer baby then Super Baby will have Horse Power, and if Cassius baby then the baby might be of the power of Keen Smell with sixth sense but...How can Myriam know all of these?:unsure: or Zorlun will make part II of it Project Myriam's Baby: Finding the Real Father :ROFLMAO::KEK:

OhpoGIF.gif TheOfficeWrongBabyGIF.gif INeedToKnowWhoTheFatherIsPregnantGIF.gif

mimiko857

Nov 10, 2021
is there a way to download the update only? i have the 0.8 version really sux I can't download the game again because of those file transferring quota in pixeldrain or mega , the mixdrop downloads so slow and supicious af too many pop up virus websites

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod & Bibifoc MultiMod:

Project Myriam Life and Explorations Ch. 5.03+p:
/ (622 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

wertpiller

Dec 16, 2020
Hi guys, I have the prometheus patch? How can I activate it? I cannot see the scenes with horse it says file missing

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hi guys, I have the prometheus patch? How can I activate it? I cannot see the scenes with horse it says file missing
Usually it's due to a mod not up to date, is it the last version (meaning the mod for ch4.09a)?

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
To see new date scenes use console command(one at the time):

jump ch4_21_date_with_cleavon
jump ch4_22_date_with_dave
jump ch4_23_date_with_kimberley
jump ch4_24_date_with_lucy
jump ch4_25_date_with_mike
jump ch4_26_date_with_yourself
When I type either of those options it says: "Exception: Ren'py script not enabled. Not jumping.
What am I doing wrong?

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes