ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
For those who don't like incest, it really doesn't matter if the game has an incest patch or not, this is obvious, however there are many users who insist on playing with the patch. And I would even say that some supporters would go as far as to cancel their support if the incest was missing (patch)
I cannot say about cancelling the support, as far as I can recall, only one person told me explicitly that if there was no incest patch he would not play the game at all.
The one thing that I can say is that there are 312 (313, but don't consider the one from Zorlun) "likes" to the post with the incest patch link, which even if for some people are just like "solidarity/moral support" likes and we cut in half, means there would be 151 people using it, or at least having used, it (plus myself).

For the ones that do not like the incest, well, remember the game has to cover as many possibilities as possible (putting aside Patreon's intervention), and it is only a game, not reality, and actually you can play the game without ever seeing it.

Effectively, even if I created the patch and maintain it, I myself do not like the path there were Myriam is dominant towards Marc, because makes me think to my idea of incest being most often an adult that takes advantage of a younger one , but nontheless I keep it active in the patch, because not everybody has my likes and dislikes, it is only a game, and it was in the original game.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I cannot say about cancelling the support, as far as I can recall, only one person told me explicitly that if there was no incest patch he would not play the game at all.
The one thing that I can say is that there are 312 (313, but don't consider the one from Zorlun) "likes" to the post with the incest patch link, which even if for some people are just like "solidarity/moral support" likes and we cut in half, means there would be 151 people using it, or at least having used, it (plus myself).

For the ones that do not like the incest, well, remember the game has to cover as many possibilities as possible (putting aside Patreon's intervention), and it is only a game, not reality, and actually you can play the game without ever seeing it.

Effectively, even if I created the patch and maintain it, I myself do not like the path there were Myriam is dominant towards Marc, because makes me think to my idea of incest being most often an adult that takes advantage of a younger one , but nontheless I keep it active in the patch, because not everybody has my likes and dislikes, it is only a game, and it was in the original game.
I read some posts from some users citing precisely this fact that Myrian has a very dominant stance over Marc and with the incest patch they say it gets even worse, but as you mentioned this is just a game, sometimes I don't understand these claims.

Regarding the cancellation of support. I participate in some incest topics and I saw some users commenting about it (about withdrawing support if the patch is no longer updated)

Jul 25, 2022

I'm one of the users who only plays this game thanks to your incest patch so I really appreciate your work. Thanks

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017

I will go ahead and say that there are at least 44 people dead set on playing this game with incest.

Since they are even willing to play my watered-down semi-merger WT Mod/I-Patch. :LOL:

Screenshot 2024-03-21 210004.png

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I read some posts from some users citing precisely this fact that Myrian has a very dominant stance over Marc and with the incest patch they say it gets even worse, but as you mentioned this is just a game, sometimes I don't understand these claims.
Actually, if they think the incest patch make her dominant on Marc and complain about it, means they are taking the wrong choices in the incest patch.
Wrong for them I mean, there are people that like the idea of Myriam doing stuff with Marc and being dominant.

I use the incest patch myself (but also explore other paths, to check and because I like other "kinks"), but I follow the path in which Marc is dominant, or at least "pushy", and Myriam goes in her sub/mislead protective mode to keep him happy, to help his morale, and at a certain point has to start admitting she gets excited at some behaviour and words.
Even in that path, I disagree with the idea that Marc is the same as Anthony, but anyway, in that case defintiively it cannot be said that Myriam is dominating Marc.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I will go ahead and say that there are at least 44 people dead set on playing this game with incest.

Since they are even willing to play my watered-down semi-merger WT Mod/I-Patch. :LOL:
Well, you (we) could say that is the crowd of people that wants it all :) - they want Project Myriam and Myriam, they want Marc (otherwise, no incest), they want the walkthrough, and they want the incest patch :)

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Just read a post in another thread that Patreon supposedly lifted their ban on incest stories. Can anyone confirm or deny?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just read a post in another thread that Patreon supposedly lifted their ban on incest stories. Can anyone confirm or deny?
Sorry I don't belive that, and no, I can't confirm that, honestly I'd hope that it was true , more so knowing that Patreon has outsourced their censorship to a 3rd party.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Until it's not. :)
Your game meets the standards until someone at P steps on a Lego brick. Their rules are vague for a reason.
Patreon is obliged to comply with these rules and it seems that they are getting more and more annoying, I think this will get to the point where in the future it will no longer be possible to use Patreon to support adult content.

IF I were an adult content creator I would have already sent Patreon to that place, after all, freedom is priceless, but that's me...

Last edited:

lonm9280

Sep 7, 2021
This game is really fun! I can barely understand English, can only rely on software to read, although very distressed, but very happy.

For some reason, I am currently unable to order, but I will fix this issue.

At first glance to see the heroine, feel not good, but slowly, think she is very beautiful, the choice of the protagonist is very successful, but also very mature.

Every choice, the change of attributes, are very meticulous, compared with similar games, you are the best one!

I'm using translation software. Please forgive me if I made any mistakes.

I wish you a better and higher career.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
This game is really fun! I can barely understand English, can only rely on software to read, although very distressed, but very happy.

For some reason, I am currently unable to order, but I will fix this issue.

At first glance to see the heroine, feel not good, but slowly, think she is very beautiful, the choice of the protagonist is very successful, but also very mature.

Every choice, the change of attributes, are very meticulous, compared with similar games, you are the best one!

I'm using translation software. Please forgive me if I made any mistakes.

I wish you a better and higher career.
Thank you for all the love for the game and Myriam, it's always a good source of motivation, I hope you keep enjoy yourself with it until its end. ^^

CellSunz

Feb 15, 2024
I kinda like the whole mind reading thing. It feels a little bit like cheating. But i'm enjoying it. It is interesting to see what the other characters are actually thinking to not only aid in making decisions but in developing those characters. Or at least the perception we have of those characters. I know mind reading probably isn't the most accurate way to describe it since the mc doesn't know. But hope you get what i'm tryna say. It's nice to be informed of a characters real intentions and surprisingly doesn't take away from the story. At least for me. Like on the surface you could meet a charming man. But in reality he's thinking, "damn, that ass i'm gonna make her mine". I just think the extra info/details are nice to have. Also, this game is great, beautiful visuals, interesting story and characters.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes