• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I kinda like the whole mind reading thing. It feels a little bit like cheating. But i'm enjoying it. It is interesting to see what the other characters are actually thinking to not only aid in making decisions but in developing those characters. Or at least the perception we have of those characters. I know mind reading probably isn't the most accurate way to describe it since the mc doesn't know. But hope you get what i'm tryna say. It's nice to be informed of a characters real intentions and surprisingly doesn't take away from the story. At least for me. Like on the surface you could meet a charming man. But in reality he's thinking, "damn, that ass i'm gonna make her mine". I just think the extra info/details are nice to have. Also, this game is great, beautiful visuals, interesting story and characters.
Inner monologues. Kind of like a novel that's written in the third person.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 5 - Night Out
And here for the last preview of the coming update (finally ^^), following Myriam as she goes on a night out with Evelyn, going clubbing with her for a little night of fun. Fairly simple in the theme, the scene will get back to a bit more of craziness and fun after some more introspection earlier in the update. As usual, choices made by the player will paint the night differently for Myriam and Evelyn, going from simply dancing and drinking to pole dancing and an exploration of a little private club for the ladies.
On the naughty side, we have one light scene with Myriam having the occasion to do some pole dancing and teasing some young men, but staying in the range of exhibition and teasing. And finally as part of a commission, we have Myriam having the possibility to partake with Evelyn into the connaisseur art of gloryholes (yes it's 'connaisseur' and not 'connoisseur', it's written with an 'a', not a 'o', the 'o' version comes from an archaic version of the word not used in French since centuries... What? What do you mean you don't care and want me to get on with it? Ok, ok I get it... ^^). So, back to our dear Myriam and naughty business, what more to say about gloryholes, there'll be a lot of sausages to take care of, followed up by a little walk glazed with a new sticky makeup... But of course, that will stay for those who goes for it.
Now, where I'm at right now? Getting a bit late, a lot late (never cut it so close), I'm finishing up on the update and attacking the last part, I should be good finishing up the renders before the end of the month, but not sure to get to upload everything in time, we'll see, but at best the update will be up for early access late in the 31th and at worse on the 1st or 2nd.
IMG_3060.png (Oh yeah Eve & Myriam getting naughty in the club, yes please, can’t wait for this update!) :love:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 5 - Night Out
And here for the last preview of the coming update (finally ^^), following Myriam as she goes on a night out with Evelyn, going clubbing with her for a little night of fun. Fairly simple in the theme, the scene will get back to a bit more of craziness and fun after some more introspection earlier in the update. As usual, choices made by the player will paint the night differently for Myriam and Evelyn, going from simply dancing and drinking to pole dancing and an exploration of a little private club for the ladies.
On the naughty side, we have one light scene with Myriam having the occasion to do some pole dancing and teasing some young men, but staying in the range of exhibition and teasing. And finally as part of a commission, we have Myriam having the possibility to partake with Evelyn into the connaisseur art of gloryholes (yes it's 'connaisseur' and not 'connoisseur', it's written with an 'a', not a 'o', the 'o' version comes from an archaic version of the word not used in French since centuries... What? What do you mean you don't care and want me to get on with it? Ok, ok I get it... ^^). So, back to our dear Myriam and naughty business, what more to say about gloryholes, there'll be a lot of sausages to take care of, followed up by a little walk glazed with a new sticky makeup... But of course, that will stay for those who goes for it.
Now, where I'm at right now? Getting a bit late, a lot late (never cut it so close), I'm finishing up on the update and attacking the last part, I should be good finishing up the renders before the end of the month, but not sure to get to upload everything in time, we'll see, but at best the update will be up for early access late in the 31th and at worse on the 1st or 2nd.
View attachment 3488783 (Oh yeah Eve & Myriam getting naughty in the club, yes please, can’t wait for this update!) :love:
Damn you! I was writing a teasing message! ^^

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I played up to the part where Myriam visits her horse for the first time. Is there a later scene with Myriam at the hairdresser's? This huge hair, like a blonde waterfall of a lioness, is enchanting :love:.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I really hope that, sometime before this game ends, we'll have a scene of just Myriam and Evelyn, without the addition of extraneous characters.
"Technically" not impossible (i.e. Zorlun himself has not excluded the possibility, but that has to be seen also by checking what exactly Patreon consider incest - remember they blocked Zorlun even on the "step-" approach.
So, will "cousin" be enough for them to consider it incest, or not ? It was already established that trying to look at the law was pointless, because it is not a matter of legality in itself, but a matter of what Patreon decides it's allowed or not.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
"Technically" not impossible (i.e. Zorlun himself has not excluded the possibility, but that has to be seen also by checking what exactly Patreon consider incest - remember they blocked Zorlun even on the "step-" approach.
So, will "cousin" be enough for them to consider it incest, or not ? It was already established that trying to look at the law was pointless, because it is not a matter of legality in itself, but a matter of what Patreon decides it's allowed or not.
I'm not going to go around and around with you again about this same thing. If Zorlun wants to put it in, he can. He's already hinted in the past that there may be some content between Myriam and her father and/or brother. He hasn't confirmed this, and maybe he isn't considering it anymore, but he hasn't made that clear, either. So, as far as we know, incest content may still make it into the game in one form or another. If it does, it will obviously have to go into the Prometheus patch, in which case, Patreon's policies are irrelevant. And there's no reason on earth why that can't happen, apart from Zorlun deciding against it.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I'm not going to go around and around with you again about this same thing. If Zorlun wants to put it in, he can. He's already hinted in the past that there may be some content between Myriam and her father and/or brother. He hasn't confirmed this, and maybe he isn't considering it anymore, but he hasn't made that clear, either. So, as far as we know, incest content may still make it into the game in one form or another. If it does, it will obviously have to go into the Prometheus patch, in which case, Patreon's policies are irrelevant. And there's no reason on earth why that can't happen, apart from Zorlun deciding against it.
To clarify for other readers,at the moment the Prometheus patch does not contain incest.

The images with Marc come from the standard game, and the incest-specific text and extra choices in some menus, from my incest patch.

I understand what you mean, either Zorlun "magically" find a way to put images with her father and brother in without pissing off Patreon, and then I adapt with the incest patch, or the only way is for Prometheus to add it to his patch (I could try to reverse the encryption of Prometheus rpa and modify there, but if it is already with incest, I would see no need, unless it becomes the only way to keep the coherence with the rest of the "incested" story).

You are absolutely right that Zorlun had talked about the possibility of having in future something with the father and/or brother - but we all know it goes back to the usual, Patreon, and the fact at least till the last time the subject was touched, Zorlun needed also Patreon, because Myriam is his main source of income, so he did not make any promise either.

To be seen.

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
Patreon's started kicking projects off their site if, in their unaccountable staff's opinion, a fictional character didn't "consent" to a sexual encounter. It's happened to at least three erotic games I know of in the last 2 months. It's not a matter of if, and just not putting incest in PM. It's a matter of when they decide this project gets kicked off too. If I were the dev I would be setting up other methods of receiving support. Simply not putting family fucking in your game isn't enough anymore for the puritans.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Patreon's started kicking projects off their site if, in their unaccountable staff's opinion, a fictional character didn't "consent" to a sexual encounter. It's happened to at least three erotic games I know of in the last 2 months. It's not a matter of if, and just not putting incest in PM. It's a matter of when they decide this project gets kicked off too. If I were the dev I would be setting up other methods of receiving support. Simply not putting family fucking in your game isn't enough anymore for the puritans.
The developer already has a SubscribeStar account. There are still more options, of course.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I noticed this too, even one of the games I play at straitened times(HRelease )had the account blocked by the shitty patreon.:rolleyes:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Shht, better not wake up the sleeping Patreon :).
Except some scene with Anthony, were it can be debatable (she acquiesces, but is nonetheless forced), at the start of the game, otherwise Myriam is always consenting... but if they go that road, they could argue that "waisted smoked" consent is not valid (effectively, in real life, in a number of countries if she is visibly drunk, if after the fact she decides she is not happy, she can still claim rape or, where a difference is made, sexual assault, or the equivalent, and bring criminal charges), and then, even Myriam may have a problem.
I think it is only a game, I turned down more than once the possibility of doing stuff with drunk or waisted girls in real life, but I have no problem having drunk Myriam get "plugged" when drunk, and even playing games with basically rape - they are games and for adults (not kids), none I have seen till now says "go and do it in real life", and if an adult cannot separate the game from real life, the problem is with the adult in question.
But it's true that I don't work for Patreon, so my opinion is worth zero for Patreon.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Shht, better not wake up the sleeping Patreon :).
Except some scene with Anthony, were it can be debatable (she acquiesces, but is nonetheless forced), at the start of the game, otherwise Myriam is always consenting... but if they go that road, they could argue that "waisted smoked" consent is not valid (effectively, in real life, in a number of countries if she is visibly drunk, if after the fact she decides she is not happy, she can still claim rape or, where a difference is made, sexual assault, or the equivalent, and bring criminal charges), and then, even Myriam may have a problem.
I think it is only a game, I turned down more than once the possibility of doing stuff with drunk or waisted girls in real life, but I have no problem having drunk Myriam get "plugged" when drunk, and even playing games with basically rape - they are games and for adults (not kids), none I have seen till now says "go and do it in real life", and if an adult cannot separate the game from real life, the problem is with the adult in question.
But it's true that I don't work for Patreon, so my opinion is worth zero for Patreon.
Yeah I think the dev may need to try to get their subscribers to switch to SS if they can. I saw a CNC artist talk about how they had work hit even with the character saying that she consented to what was depicted and Patreon said that wasn't good enough. Even tho the fictional character consented it's not good enough since she had tears in her eyes and was restrained that was enough to be able to interpret the entire interaction as rape.

So basically it seems that if an event can even be interpreted as rape the dev may get hit. So all of Anthony's, the hotel operator, Marc, the undercover detective story and My getting high may be enough to put the dev in danger with such restrictive rules.

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
So basically it seems that if an event can even be interpreted as rape the dev may get hit. So all of Anthony's, the hotel operator, Marc, the undercover detective story and My getting high may be enough to put the dev in danger with such restrictive rules.
Well, Zorlun had already changed the game to please them, so hopefully is off their list of "first priority surveillance", and will be able to finish the game without problems - I remember subscribestar was less good for some reason for subscribers (maybe less payment options), but I may be wrong, or the situation may have changed in the meantime.

Reactions: GokutheG

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Dr.-Evil.jpg
Hello there my dear pervert friends!

Early access to update ch5.02 of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on April 7th! So patience my dear pervert friends, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:
- 3000+ lines of new code and 245 new renders.
- 3 scenes.
- 12 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content (2 subscenes).

NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on April 7th, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes