gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Several (technically ignorable) crashes after hugging Marc, while on a dominant path. Also the following Cleavon scene doesn't give any choices, pretty sure I'm not even on his path (11 Affection).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The scene with Cleavon should only happen if the missing variable mentioned in the log (ch4_naughty_intervention) is set to True during a date with him in chapter 4.

Does the incest mod work with this version or i need to wait for it to get updated ?
The incest mod involves rewriting the script to fit the fetish so you'll need to wait for an updated version. It's not just a matter of shifting a variable.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Finally a update with futa in it. Futa on female protagonist. Thanks dev.
???
Is there any new content with the son?
A good chunk of the update revolve around Marc.
Several (technically ignorable) crashes after hugging Marc, while on a dominant path. Also the following Cleavon scene doesn't give any choices, pretty sure I'm not even on his path (11 Affection).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You must have a corrupted save if you have crashes with Marc, best thing would be to redo your save from scratch by restarting the game. It's also possible that if you use mods not up to date you ended up with some conflicts.

For Cleavon, there is two path with him depending on the previous date with him, but whatever the case, you only go see him if you did the date.

grindosso

Jan 31, 2024
Does the scene with Marc's team involve any sex at all? I tried a couple different saves and at most what happens is a hug with a wardrobe malfunction

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
does it need to be on a specific path like marc dom?
Honestly, I have no clue about it.

It gives Dom + stat points for certain, but my stats are all over the place, I always choose what feels to fit in that moment best.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Thank you for responding! I see the patch is not updated, does that mean that he won't call her mom in the new content?
After I release a new update, every modders have to update their work as well, it always takes a few days, but if you wait for a bit you'll have your patch up to date (though in this case, the i-patch from ouch2020 can take a bit more time).
Does the scene with Marc's team involve any sex at all? I tried a couple different saves and at most what happens is a hug with a wardrobe malfunction
Yes, two roads to go, one with Marc as a dom and one with Marc as a sub, each has its own naughty scene.
It seams that your save is on neither if you ended up with just Myriam leaving.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
After I release a new update, every modders have to update their work as well, it always takes a few days, but if you wait for a bit you'll have your patch up to date (though in this case, the i-patch from ouch2020 can take a bit more time).

Yes, two roads to go, one with Marc as a dom and one with Marc as a sub, each has its own naughty scene.
It seams that your save is on neither if you ended up with just Myriam leaving.
I can't wait for Mark to takeover, hopefully Marc decides to share her with some of the teams at his school :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zorlun

FritzLn

Apr 2, 2023
Is there a glitch in Winrar or have I accidently pressed a button since all files i open in winrar is like this now is there a solution plz tell me Thx in advance
WinRAR handles zip files - the simplest way is to just right click it and "Extract Here" or (safer) "Extract to <FOLDER_NAMED_SAME_AS_ARCHIVE_FILE>"

I think WinRAR needs to associated with zip files for it to show in the context menu though

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes