aeffaeff

Aug 25, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.11+p]
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Multi Mod
(For other mods just place them unzipped inside game folder located at Documents>Cebs>project.myriam)

Download

Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No Prometheus !?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
have in the game only a black picture,but see the writing
Sorry, cannot really help you. I know nothing about the Android releases. Zorlun is around, and the one who made the Android port - perhaps they can assist! :>)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The scenes of bestiallity are missing on the android port
Can't help there, I'm not the one that made it, it's possible it was made without Prometheus' patch, if you are using mods it's possible that it can cause problem if the mods are not up to date.
have in the game only a black picture,but see the writing
Weird, do you use any mods? They can cause trouble if not up to date.
View attachment 2281864 is it possible to achieve more scenes with these characters and will they progress in the further development of the game??? :unsure: (y):love:
They may appear again, but it won't go much further than it already has in their second scene.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Can't help there, I'm not the one that made it, it's possible it was made without Prometheus' patch, if you are using mods it's possible that it can cause problem if the mods are not up to date.

Weird, do you use any mods? They can cause trouble if not up to date.

They may appear again, but it won't go much further than it already has in their second scene.
thanks for the answer. :) :) :) :cry:it's a pity

Reactions: Zorlun

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
Use direct GPU access and not a virtual GPU and it should work. If you want to use the virtual GPU check the ren'py site because that is not a game problem. It is a generic problem with ren'py in a VM and they should have a solution. I don't know the VM redhat uses, but I remember that in VMWARE I could choose different types of virtual GPU's and I had to choose a 3d compatible virtual GPU to work with some graphic software.
Thanks for the info. Qemu/KVM with virt manager is the virtualization platform that is now being used. It just strange that it all works fine under a VM guest running Arch Linux and not a VM guest running Win10.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
regarding the bill content: so you have 3 options to uplift his mood regarding the situation with his father. and there is one option where you as myriam dont say his father is bad - does this mean there might be later an option to get in good terms with his father as myriam with possible lewd content?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
regarding the bill content: so you have 3 options to uplift his mood regarding the situation with his father. and there is one option where you as myriam dont say his father is bad - does this mean there might be later an option to get in good terms with his father as myriam with possible lewd content?
Good term with the father, no, he's an antagonist, but there's going to be multiple way to deal with him, personally or with the help of other characters, but I don't want to give too much spoilers for now.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
I dont think so, its only for love points on Bill, bad=1 love point bill, sad=2 love points bill

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123 and Zorlun

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
It's a pity that it won't go much further. Still, saying that it won't go "much further" does leave an opening for it to go a little bit further.

Good term with the father, no, he's an antagonist, but there's going to be multiple way to deal with him, personally or with the help of other characters, but I don't want to give too much spoilers for now.
Hopefully, one of the ways for Myriam to deal with him will involve her becoming his victim, at least for a little while.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
below average update, little content and some useless branches. the bus part could be eliminated and use resources to do something else.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes