Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Didn't quite clear the uncanny valley for me, which is a shame because this looks like it would be awesome otherwise.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Maybe I’m in the minority but the game is great to me with or without the incest.
Maybe you're in the minority, and maybe you're not. We don't really know where the majority falls on that question, though we can probably take some educated guesses.

The absence of incest in the non-patched version of the game is not the real problem for me. While I do enjoy incest fantasy, I have played and will continue to play plenty of games without any incest content. The real problem for me is the censorship.

Reactions: Desastrousman

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
what awaits us in the June update?
Yep, forgot to answer you last time, sorry.
For June, first I'll pursue the scene at Eve's loft, concentrating on plot development, with Myriam having a few choices that will notably impact future events (not too much spoiler for now). After that they'll be a little scene outdoors with Myriam walking Cassius and another scene with Marc depending on a choice made previously. Next scene will start after a little ellipse, with Myriam going for one of the social work with old people or having Myriam go for the gym if she the player didn't chose to do this side social job.
Of course that's only what's planed, nothing set in stone until it's done, and also depending on the time it will take.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Maybe you're in the minority, and maybe you're not. We don't really know where the majority falls on that question, though we can probably take some educated guesses.

The absence of incest in the non-patched version of the game is not the real problem for me. While I do enjoy incest fantasy, I have played and will continue to play plenty of games without any incest content. The real problem for me is the censorship.
As I've stated before, the 'non' incest as such doesn't bother me because I started playing this game before patreon's 'ban' on incest and in my mind Myriam is Marc's mother, just changing a value to change 'Mi' to 'Mom' doesn't really change that for me. I think if the incest patch wasn't made I don't think it would take anything away from the game.

It wasn't even the 'incest' tag that drew me towards this game anyway, female protagonist and bestiality might of had something to do with it, but each to their own perversion. :p

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yep, forgot to answer you last time, sorry.
For June, first I'll pursue the scene at Eve's loft, concentrating on plot development, with Myriam having a few choices that will notably impact future events (not too much spoiler for now). After that they'll be a little scene outdoors with Myriam walking Cassius and another scene with Marc depending on a choice made previously. Next scene will start after a little ellipse, with Myriam going for one of the social work with old people or having Myriam go for the gym if she the player didn't chose to do this side social job.
Of course that's only what was planed, nothing set in stone until it's done, and also depending on the time it will take.
Oh, so no Nubia date in June update then? Also I don’t think I picked old folks community service, thought I picked the juvenile detention or prison social work, will that still be an option?

• Haha
Reactions: looseylucy

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
But Myriam should use Will, maybe with Kat or without her, but he is there for HER to use, hahahahaha xD
He has banged her a few times already, now what would be really hot is if Will had a 3 some with Myriam and her cousin Eve :love: one could ride his face while the other is riding his pipe and then finish with some anal cream pie or double facial.
Or even if Eve just gets a solo scene with Will in the shower, he could be cranking one out in the shower moaning about Eve and how she gets him hard with those fuck me eyes, and she sneaks in on him naked and says why don’t you let me help you relieve that & then he fucks the shit out of her with loud moans that everyone in the loft hears them

Last edited:
Reactions: Syemmea

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You've been playing this game since before 2020? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Patreon cracking down on certain taboo genres has been going for longer than this game's been around.
The ban may have been around, but it wasn't as heavily implemented as it is now as it took them over a year of this game being around to threaten Zorlun. You can still find plenty of incest games on patreon that haven't been banned (yet) or need incest patches, most of it needs subscribers to snitch for patreon to investigate.

Reactions: Zorlun

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The ban may have been around, but it wasn't as heavily implemented as it is now as it took them over a year of this game being around to threaten Zorlun. You can still find plenty of incest games on patreon that haven't been banned (yet) or need incest patches, most of it needs subscribers to snitch for patreon to investigate.
That's not unusual.
Many projects went unnoticed until being reported for their content, while others were forced to either change or move off Patreon entirely.

It's why there were suddenly so many "Landlady and roommate" games where there weren't before, and why incest patches (and mods) became a thing and why the patches and mods get confused with each other.

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Downloaded this game with very little expectations but holy fuck is it good. Legit one of the best female protagonist VNs out there. It checks out literally all the boxes, every kink you can think off. Also the fact that you can dictate what kind of personality MC will have is just amazing. And the sheer amount of content and branching paths means that there is always a new scene to see. Putting this on the watch list asap. Kudos to the dev, amazing job.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Downloaded this game with very little expectations but holy fuck is it good. Legit one of the best female protagonist VNs out there. It checks out literally all the boxes, every kink you can think off. Also the fact that you can dictate what kind of personality MC will have is just amazing. And the sheer amount of content and branching paths means that there is always a new scene to see. Putting this on the watch list asap. Kudos to the dev, amazing job.
What took you so long to find it? And he puts out monthly updates like clockwork, so in about 2 days you can play the latest update or go signup to subscribestar or Patreon to play it right now.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Also the fact that you can dictate what kind of personality MC will have is just amazing.
This is easily the most important part about this game.
A female protagonist game where the player gets to maintain player agency with the MC, as opposed to it just being yet another "hurr-durr weak woman get corrupted by all the dicks" female protagonist.

Even better, she's written well enough as a character that the effects of player choices only expand upon her character, instead of only defining it.

why all girls are so huge
They're tiny compared to your signature... :unsure:

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
What took you so long to find it? And he puts out monthly updates like clockwork, so in about 2 days you can play the latest update or go signup to subscribestar or Patreon to play it right now.
Just never been into female protag titles since most of them are really poorly made and since AWAM's development speed crawled to a halt I tried to find a new one. This one was really highly rated and viola, been having a blast for the past couple of days.

Its great to hear that this dev is speedy with updates, you dont often see that.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just never been into female protag titles since most of them are really poorly made and since AWAM's development speed crawled to a halt I tried to find a new one. This one was really highly rated and viola, been having a blast for the past couple of days.

Its great to hear that this dev is speedy with updates, you dont often see that.
Got another female protag game for you that has monthly updates too and you can Cuck the husband if you want :ROFLMAO: It’s “Her Desire” by wack daddy. Lots of choices like this game.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes