Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Oh, so no Nubia date in June update then? Also I don’t think I picked old folks community service, thought I picked the juvenile detention or prison social work, will that still be an option?
The date with Nubia will come soon.
For the other social work, they'll come soon as well, the prison one probably later.
The ban may have been around, but it wasn't as heavily implemented as it is now as it took them over a year of this game being around to threaten Zorlun. You can still find plenty of incest games on patreon that haven't been banned (yet) or need incest patches, most of it needs subscribers to snitch for patreon to investigate.
Yes, it took some time, and I think I only came into their highlights due to some snitching as you say, there is some people out there making their job to hunt for game of the genre and make them disappear.
Downloaded this game with very little expectations but holy fuck is it good. Legit one of the best female protagonist VNs out there. It checks out literally all the boxes, every kink you can think off. Also the fact that you can dictate what kind of personality MC will have is just amazing. And the sheer amount of content and branching paths means that there is always a new scene to see. Putting this on the watch list asap. Kudos to the dev, amazing job.
Thank you, glad to hear you enjoyed the game and its heroine. ^^
why all girls are so huge
Myriam is huge, when I created her I wanted a feeling of tall Valkyrie. ^^
Nubia is fairly big as well, but the other female characters are normal, another factor would also be the heels, that always had a fair amount of height.
Just never been into female protag titles since most of them are really poorly made and since AWAM's development speed crawled to a halt I tried to find a new one. This one was really highly rated and viola, been having a blast for the past couple of days.

Its great to hear that this dev is speedy with updates, you dont often see that.
I try to, since I have patrons financing me monthly, I think it's only natural that they get something monthly as well, it makes my updates on the shorter side (2 to 4 scenes), but since I release monthly update, if you compare to authors that release an update every 4 or 6 months, it largely compensate.
I'm interested in lesbian only/mainly, is that an option for this?
Not at start, Myriam start with a male partner, but as the game goes on she learn more about herself and has some occasion to explore more and more, sapphic relationships are in the naughty options and possible romances.
So if you have the patience to stay tuned and role with the game you will have the occasion to go only/mainly lesbian content, as nearly all of the naughty business is subject of choice, you just have to let Myriam the time to get there. ^^

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yep, forgot to answer you last time, sorry.
For June, first I'll pursue the scene at Eve's loft, concentrating on plot development, with Myriam having a few choices that will notably impact future events (not too much spoiler for now). After that they'll be a little scene outdoors with Myriam walking Cassius and another scene with Marc depending on a choice made previously. Next scene will start after a little ellipse, with Myriam going for one of the social work with old people or having Myriam go for the gym if she the player didn't chose to do this side social job.
Of course that's only what's planed, nothing set in stone until it's done, and also depending on the time it will take.
Hope this choice involves how much of a dom Myriam can be. :p (y)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Maybe you're in the minority, and maybe you're not. We don't really know where the majority falls on that question, though we can probably take some educated guesses.
You can take a guess looking at the "likes" on the post I used to share the incest patch, though at least a few (I think even Zorlun made a "like" to it) are people who are not really using it, and just like the idea of having the possibility, and I guess there are people who use the patch without doing a "like" to the post (I still get the notification of new people liking that post).
But not knowing how many people play the game, it is impossible to say if they are more or less than 50%, though my guess would be less than 50%.

The absence of incest in the non-patched version of the game is not the real problem for me. While I do enjoy incest fantasy, I have played and will continue to play plenty of games without any incest content. The real problem for me is the censorship.
In reality, it is the same for me, despite being the author of the incest patch.

I also played mostly games without incest, though Myriam was not the first, and it was probably after Myriam (because it works well in it) that I started playing more of them, but still probably not the majority (even because I don't play that many).
It is most probable that if Myriam had never had incest, thus a partially different story with partially different characters "definitions", I would have played it without it, I did not try the game for the incest tag (I don't even remember if it had it, and if I had looked at the tags).
But Zorlun had made it with it inside, and weaved it in the story in a way that was smooth and did not make it "incest just to have it", like there are movies that have sex scene just to have it, but if one activated it was really part of the story.
When it was taken away for Patreon's censorship, it seemed wrong, and did my patch for myself, then there were all the flames against Zorlun etc., so I decided there was clearly interest and sharing it could put down the flames and make it available.

Reactions: Desastrousman

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I've been here a while. Long enough to know that you've constantly posted how you are the one adding incest back into the game to fix it since it was taken out.

I just find it presumptuous that you feel the VN is broken or not correct without incest and your mod is making it right and the current version is some sort of compromised, second rate story without incest. Let's be honest, you are making a new story by putting it back and there isn't anything wrong with that. That's what many mods do, they modify a story or game that can be contrary to what is there. Just stop saying that your restoring the game like it is missing something.

I know what Zorlun has posted and why he removed it. He actually didn't have to since there are other ways to show that it's an incest story as many other VN do that that are also on Patreon. .
Four points:

1) You try to make it sound like if I was boasting about it :).
You seem to have missed the posts (the earliest ones) in which I clarified I insist on that, because Patreon treathened Zorlun of consequences if he had anything to do with it, even if it was on other platforms, and someone suggested that I was in reality Zorlun with a different login.
So, I have always to make clear that I am not Zorlun when writing about the incest patch.

2) Zorlun had made the story with incest, and did it for a number of versions, before Patreon intervened, so yes, it does not correspond to the original idea of Zorlun, it that is what you mean with "broken".
But it is not because I say it, but because Zorlun said he had to do that modification for Patreon, eliminating (well, not completely) some of the possible paths and subpaths related to incest.
Does my patch restore it completely to Zorlun's original idea ? Of course not, in that, you are wrong in somehow putting in my "mouth" concepts I did not say, though you right in saying it does not restore it to completely to Zorlun's original idea.
I put back, thus "restored", an element that Zorlun had originally foreseen, the possibilty of incest, and it is true, so I don't see why I should not say it - but of course I cannot put completely the story back as Zolrun had though it originally in his head, I am not him.
Notice the word "possibility" - even with my patch, you could play without incest at all, exactly because that is how Zorlun had foreseen it, and my agreement with him was that I would not make a different story using his images, and notice the pictures with Marc are not made by me, they come from Zorlun.
It is quite funny that Zorlun never complained till today saying I am making a different story using his images, while you are actually doing it for him :).

3) I may misunderstand you, but it seems you are going back to the stuff like "tenant", "stepmother", "define the relationships", make a patch that automatically replace "mi" with "mom".
Without going back to old discussions and flames against Zorlun (by others), those "solutions" either could not work for technical reasons, or (for the "stepmother" specifically) were anyway in the list of "Patreon forbidden" things.
Zorlun was clear about how Patreon was clearl towards him, including what I indicated in point 1 about diffusion through any other site, so, no, he could not have left what he had posted originally without risking consequences.

4) "I would like to think" sorry to quote this way, but again, Zorlun was explicit.
He made the game originally so people could decide for Myriam and Marc to have sex or not , but with both options, for him all the options were part of the story, and he took away the incest as text only because Patreon intervened.
So, yes, it was always possible to play the game without incest, without sex with William, without sex with Cassius (well, that was put back, and is mantained, by Prometheus), without sex with the cops, etc., but by Zorlun's words, that is not because Zorlun decided any of it was not necessary.
Incest was as necessary, or as unecessary, as almost any of the sexual content.
If you look well, the only ones that are pretty much mandatory are some scenes with Anthony that are needed to get to the "kick him out" part (or not, there is one early ending in the game), and a few other case in which if you do not choose scene "a" you will then automatically get scene "b".

Don't forget Zorlun is (or was, at least) a Dungeon Master, so, while he had scenario, characters and storyline broadly defined, he is also used to let people build their character and the storyline inside his broad starting scenario and developing it.
He had many branches, but all the paths are necessary and possible at start (thus, also the incest one), it is the player that will make Myriam "his/her" Myriam, and Myriam's story his/her story, by making her choose.

I admit I left myself being too much involved in this discussion, but at the same time, I guess it is also a credit to Zorlun's skills as Dungeon Master that we can have it, because it means you feel like a certain path (no incest) is so natural that is like "the story", the same way in which others will consider "the story" the one with only lesbian content, for others "the story" will be the one with William, etc.
There is no "Myriam story", there are "Myriam's possible stories", you pick your choice, others pick theirs, Zorlun tries as much as possible to make it possible to for people to choose, although at a certain point, there will be exclusive path - but it is not because some not necessary, it is because they are not part of the story of your Myriam, which is not the Myriam of another player.

Have fun with the game !

Lezgin

Dec 31, 2020
Yep, forgot to answer you last time, sorry.
For June, first I'll pursue the scene at Eve's loft, concentrating on plot development, with Myriam having a few choices that will notably impact future events (not too much spoiler for now). After that they'll be a little scene outdoors with Myriam walking Cassius and another scene with Marc depending on a choice made previously. Next scene will start after a little ellipse, with Myriam going for one of the social work with old people or having Myriam go for the gym if she the player didn't chose to do this side social job.
Of course that's only what's planed, nothing set in stone until it's done, and also depending on the time it will take.
Thank you for your reply, God bless you, continue in the same rhythm to please us with updates

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 193 Votes