doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Without wanting to add up to the fire I can see is already starting to flame, and to further inflamate you (or at least, it seems you are going in that direction), you do realise that the what is the difference between "outgoing and active", and what is a "slut", especially if "outgoing and active" for you means maximising the number of guys she has sex with, is unfortunately mostly a matter of points of view ?
Can be complained that if a woman tries to sleep with as many men as possible she is called slut, if a men tries to sleep with anything that breaths is a "macho role model" (I don't agree with the role model part, and in diffferent countries "macho" is meant differently), something I personally don't agree with, and can be said it is unfair.
But it stays that outgoing is one things (it has no sexual element in itself), active sexual another, trying to sleep with the maximum number of people possible another.

One thing you should remember also, by her background, it is actually "normal" that Myriam has acquired a submissive tendency, so for some time may easily fall in that. And for the same reason, it is not too strange that she may overcompensate once she does not want to fall anymore in that pattern, by trying to be dominant towards others.
Both type of behaviours can happen to people who had what for them was bad experiences (like Anthony and the relation or marriage with him).
I agree. I don't totally immerse myself into a character so I can be objective and have fun with the game. I played Call of Duty back in the past where I got attached to a character, only to have them get killed later. I learned from those iterations Not to get attached to deeply into a character. Since then, it's been a bit more fun to play this and other AVNs because of that. I also understand that, when you make choices, be it in a game or real life, there are Consequences and you can't always predict the outcome of those consequences. Being upset about the consequences in choices that you make for your character is silly for me, especially in this late a stage for the game. Seems to me that, after the first consequence doesn't go your way, you'd want to choose better, not continue down the same path. That's a typical move of "doing the same dumb thing and expecting a different outcome."

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Zorlun pity, for the ones who want to do a "she does anything that breaths" or anyway "very open" run, that if I saw correctly (but I did not check the code, just did a fast run, so I may be wrong) the only way for her to do something with the students, is if she drink and then gets "smoked". [/ISPOLER]
I don't know how low you will set the limit of the variable for her to become fully an addict (and I don't mean to sex :p :)), but I hope you will not use a value too low...

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I really appreciate the work of Zorlun, but I think that now is time to greet Myriam and end the game with a well ending.

Reactions: Draethar

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i don't get why the scenes in the new update are 2, i only get the foursome after the musem
What you see with each new update is based on the choices you've made previously.
If nothing from the new content connects to those choices, then you just have to wait for the next one that will.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes