ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Will there ever be more DumDum(Big dude from Motel)content in the future?
Also when will the pregnancy tag be active in the game? Which characters will Myriam get pregnant by? Would it also include beastiality pregnancy?
Yes, Zorlun said it, but only in at least one of the endings.
The pregnancy is also going to be related to at least one of the endings, as far as I remember Zorlun's indications.
Bestiality pregnancy, no way, Zorlun already excluded it.
The game does not pretend full realism, but it is not a fantasy or science fiction, and Cassius and Hammer are supposed to be a normal (well, kind of :p ;-)) dog and horse.
Women cannot get pregnant from animals (and yes, I know about Greek mythology :)), it is an advantage for women who are in that stuff (yep, there are really women doing it with their dog).

Reactions: Udayana

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Will there be HOBO content in the future or not?
More Bobo to come if still alive, yes.
Will there ever be more DumDum(Big dude from Motel)content in the future?
Also when will the pregnancy tag be active in the game? Which characters will Myriam get pregnant by? Would it also include beastiality pregnancy?
Dumdum will come back, more towards the last chapter of development. Pregnancies will happen more towards the ending roads as well For the beasty pregnancy, no, it won't happen.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Looking Similar games like Hot sand of antartica. and The Tyrant is Good Game.
The game that Project Myriam is closest to would be A Wife and Mother (could add games that are similar to both games in some form would be Her Desire and A Seduced Wife). As The Tyrant I haven't played it since v0.4 came out and Hot Sands of Antarctica I haven't played it since it's first release (since he removed the sandbox I might give it a try again).

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The game that Project Myriam is closest to would be A Wife and Mother (could add games that are similar to both games in some form would be Her Desire and A Seduced Wife). As The Tyrant I haven't played it since v0.4 came out and Hot Sands of Antarctica I haven't played it since it's first release (since he removed the sandbox I might give it a try again).
It's similar to AWAM, but at least in this one there is sex.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Personally I don't, but I think Zorlun said there wouldn't be any impregnation by animals, which is impossible if the game takes place in the same world as we live in. :)
Honestly pregnancies with animals isn't my thing. I don't have anything against beasty stuf or regular human pregnancies. I was at bad because i didn't specify ending with Hammer. I didn't think about beasty pregnancies but more like Myriam got farm and moved with Hammer.

Reactions: Udayana

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Maybe some sort of stud farm where Myriam is taking samples for onward distribution.
Imagine this ending scenario :

Myriam : (her thoughts) Finaly i managed to buy that farm from lottery i got and move with Hammer.

After Myriam settled she went inside barn to see Hammer. Hammer started instinctively pressing her and Myriam realized what Hammer wants when she noticed he droped his member... And they had sex every day (different sex positions)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Imagine this ending scenario :

Myriam : (her thoughts) Finaly i managed to buy that farm from lottery i got and move with Hammer.

After Myriam settled she went inside barn to see Hammer. Hammer started instinctively pressing her and Myriam realized what Hammer wants when she noticed he droped his member... And they had sex every day (different sex positions)
What's she got to win the lottery for, her dad's loaded and already owns a ranch.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes