john984

Jun 6, 2020
Hammer i would love to see some more stuff for but the tricky thing with him is where cassius is always at home with Myriam, Hammer she has to go out of her way for to the ranch so its likely we get some more scenes down the road but as some others have said its going to be trickier than writing in another scene for Cassius
We could have Myriam have a scene with Hammer then when she's going back to her house there's raining and she has to stay the night and then another scene.
I think it's only way we could have 2 scenes in 1 place, like Cassius had one time at night then in the morning.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
How? Like a spit roast, cause I don’t think they can dp her :ROFLMAO:
Yeah definitely a spit roast, with both of them taking turns. I think a dp would be possible if Cassius lay on his back, because apparently some dogs sleep on their backs. Whereas with horses, they can only lie on their backs for short periods of time ( like about a minute). Any longer and it's dangerous because it restricts bloodflow to the legs.

I must admit, I didn't know that like ten minutes ago. And I made the initial suggestion without any real belief that it was possible or would ever happen. But now I know differently, so Zorlun you have to do it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
We could have Myriam have a scene with Hammer then when she's going back to her house there's raining and she has to stay the night and then another scene.
I think it's only way we could have 2 scenes in 1 place, like Cassius had one time at night then in the morning.

This is true, but we'll just have to wait and see

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
What if Cassius wants to be cucked?

Cassius can cuck Marc
And then Hammer can cuck Cassius
Well, assuming that Cassius and Hammer would be jealous.

Cassius has already shared her with another dog, so, it is not said he would be jealous, he may just put conditions - with the other dog, he did (the other dog had to go through him to get Myriam), with Marc, I am not so sure (he is "the" dog of the house, but he may also recognise Marc is the "man" of the house, thus accepting sharing), he could simply share, i.e. do a threesome Cassius-Myriam-Marc.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes