Viressa

May 24, 2018
Oh is it??! Yes I followed the dream path, and about Marc making more "dom", it means making Myriam submissive whenever Marc interacts with her? Am I correct?
Yes, always pick the +sub options, and don't pick the "dream" options that require high Trust, if you want Marc to be dominant over Myriam.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I wish there was a way to use the cheat mod with android
But you can... if you use estrada777's port.

On your device you must find the following directory: Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.projectmyriam/game.

Unzip my mod and put its content in this directory:
1646858784378.png

I think all my mods should work this way.

Edit: It also works with Cebs port but it already includes most mods so it's less useful. (Documents/Cebs/project.myriam/game)

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
All of this made sense to me (albeit I was still disappointed) until I found out that Myriam/her Father and Myriam/her Brother content is planned. How is *that* going to work?
Well, that is a good question indeed. Honestly, Zorlun was sketchy on details, but I think it is not because he want to the suspense, but because he is himself not sure yet.

Edit: just saw his post about this, replying to you - as you see, he is indicating himself that in his mind it was always possible, but that it is not planned, which means, he has not yet thought about how could be done without risking trouble with Patreon.

I clearly said that like for the content with Marc, if there is any character with whom I can make the incest become visible, I will do so - but I cannot create pictures (that requires getting scenes and/or subscenes from which to extract the character, and/or character presets, even if I had already the assets in my vast library), and I don't touch the flow (which would be required to insert the pictures anyway), those are both areas reserved for Zorlun, so it will be difficult to touch it through the incest patch.

The only way to do so, in the actual situation, would be if instead of being her father and brother, they were "someone she sees as a father" and "someone she sees as a brother", but that is already out of the question, it was explicitly indicated she would visit her father and her brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Well, that is a good question indeed. Honestly, Zorlun was sketchy on details, but I think it is not because he want to the suspense, but because he is himself not sure yet.

Edit: just saw his post about this, replying to you - as you see, he is indicating himself that in his mind it was always possible, but that it is not planned, which means, he has not yet thought about how could be done without risking trouble with Patreon.

I clearly said that like for the content with Marc, if there is any character with whom I can make the incest become visible, I will do so - but I cannot create pictures (that requires getting scenes and/or subscenes from which to extract the character, and/or character presets, even if I had already the assets in my vast library), and I don't touch the flow (which would be required to insert the pictures anyway), those are both areas reserved for Zorlun, so it will be difficult to touch it through the incest patch.

The only way to do so, in the actual situation, would be if instead of being her father and brother, they were "someone she sees as a father" and "someone she sees as a brother", but that is already out of the question, it was explicitly indicated she would visit her father and her brother.
If it were me, I wouldn't add any incest content to this game at all, I would just let Prometheus handle it, that extremely dedicated modder who has completely independently reverse-engineered my scene setups to create beastie content for this game, which I do not endorse in the slightest.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
If it were me, I wouldn't add any incest content to this game at all, I would just let Prometheus handle it, that extremely dedicated modder who has completely independently reverse-engineered my scene setups to create beastie content for this game, which I do not endorse in the slightest.
Well, the Prometheus patch does cover the bestiality including images, indeed, but that would mean that Prometheus would have also to create additional images for the incest part, and I guess take over the incest patch (no sense putting the images, unless the text is also aligned)
Not that I mind at all, the incest patch includes both the source and the compiled files exactly so that someone else can at any time pick them up, but that would mean increasing the workload for the our good friend Prometheus ;-)

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
is there a way to eliminate the fact that almost all sentences are broken up into 2 or 3 clicks and get the complete sentences out right away? It is exhausting for each sentence to click 2 or 3 times to read it completely ...

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
You would have to edit the .rpy script files using notepad to remove the pauses from them. You'll need unren to extract the game files.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
You would have to edit the .rpy script files using notepad to remove the pauses from them. You'll need unren to extract the game files.
Well, actually, insofar as it is only the main dialogues, and not the extra bestiality, there is no need. The rpy files are already there, just eliminate the rpyc, modify the rpy files, and start the game, will take longer the first time to recompile the rpy, but then it will work.
Caveat, saves from the unmodified game should work, but the skip (over already seen content) will not work, as the binary will be slightly different, and so will be considered as if it was not already seen content.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
is there a way to eliminate the fact that almost all sentences are broken up into 2 or 3 clicks and get the complete sentences out right away? It is exhausting for each sentence to click 2 or 3 times to read it completely ...
Unzip this file in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located and your wish will be fullfilled.

Last edited:
Reactions: arkypoub

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah the pauses in the middle of a dialogue are quite annoying. They serve no purpose and are more confusing than anything else. A few here and there, why not, but there are too many.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Well, no, or you have to get your hands in the code and cut the {w} put in those sentences.
Yeah the pauses in the middle of a dialogue are quite annoying. They serve no purpose and are more confusing than anything else. A few here and there, why not, but there are too many.
They serve the purpose of illustrating pauses in the dialogues and thoughts, and give some rhythm to them.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Does anyone know why it doesn't show me the scenes of bestiality, it says that the image was not found
Somehow you downloaded a version without it... all the ones on here (F95) since the Author released it are patched. Download it again from here and you should be good to go, such as it is! Have fun! :>)

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes