giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations Ch3.05b

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
any way to download this without getting fucked by pop ups and virus links.
i'd download with MEGA, but that site can perish
For $2 a month, you can download the game from subscribestar or patreon. Note that Patreon's site is the patreon-friendly version (censored).

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
confused. and i could not find anything new.
Sounds to me you gotta restart a new game, or something.
Sometimes I'm pretty dense What early release? replay this update? Shouldn't this important note be in the OP in case
someone downloads but doesn't look through the comments?
Love the game Zorlun (y)
Gonna assume it means when the last update started. When Myriam either goes with the 2 cops or walks her dog I think.
You just need to replay from the start of ch3.05 if you already played the early release (meaning if you are a higher tier patron from Patreon or SubscribeStar), because I added a variable that reset the alcohol variable to zero after the events of the previous update (ch3.04).
I wish I could play this on Android phone.
Just wait a few days.
Is anyone else having problems with the walkthrough mod not working?
Same here, just give a moment to all the nice modders working on the game, they'll probably put their mods up to date with the last update, meanwhile you should avoid using them, it always create some weird conflicts.
such an small update ='\

no new scenes for this one then? just story progression?
There is no new scenes in this update man waiting for next one
I don't know if you mean no new scenes compared to ch3.04 or ch3.05, if it's from ch3.04, there is 3 new scenes, the morning and lawyer, so yes, story progression, then there is the mode one with Francis for player that are his muse, and finally a scene with Nubia and Aiden; and if you meant compared to ch3.05 from the early release, the ch3.05a just has a few fixes and the reviewed dialogues.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Zorlun please tell me what needs to happen, what kind of cataclysm for the scenes with the daughter to be added? And big thankie for update.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
So just to confirm, if you kicked out the little shit as well as the raging asshole, then the family fun patch adds nothing?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
.. is it compatible with 3.05a??
Depending on the definition of "compatible".
My advice, wait for 3.05 today, it was ready, but I have to check what Zorlun changed, since he mentioned adding a variable and some instructions to reset - hopefully is a very small change to make.
The game will not crash anyway.
But if you put the incest patch 3.04x, your playthrough will end at the end of 3.04, so, you will lose access to the content Zorlun added up in 3.05, which is the whole purpose of playing 3.05.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
So just to confirm, if you kicked out the little shit as well as the raging asshole, then the family fun patch adds nothing?
Well, the "little shit" I guess would be Marc, and "family fun" is a way to avoid the "inc" word.

In practical terms, Marc does not disappear from the story completely, but if you stonewalled him immediately (and maybe, repeatedly), the only advantage of the incest patch is that he is back to being Myriam's and Anthony's son, so that Myriam is really kicking out an abusive husband.
That is actually not my invention, it was the original story from Zorlun, so, I cannot say the incest patch makes it 100% as Zorlun originally wanted the game to be, but if you want to play the game with the original setting, the incest patch can help go in that direction, even if Myriam does not do any sexual activity with Marc.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Thanks, figured as much but wasnt sure. Isn't so much I avoid the word incest as that "family fun" is such a ridiculous euphamism that I love to use it.

4.40 star(s) 185 Votes