joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
In chapter1 you need to unlock William sex scene: Don't give the hobo you save from the thugs both food and clothing (takes too long, just get him clothes - all you loose is +1 relationship). That way, you get home early and meet William for a long potential sex scene. Which opens up a BJ scene at school in the next chapter, which in turn opens the William shower scene in the new update.
You suggest giving the BJ instead of the PROMISE? EDIT: seems the scene i mentioned is from an earlier build?

Reactions: Zorlun

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is the compressed version includes bestiality ? and did someone make an incest mod or not yet ?
I think it does not. Even old saves don´t show Cassius content in the compressed version and I had another exception elsewhere.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Love femdom, but sissification stuff always puzzled me. Why would you dress up a guy as a woman to humiliate him? Would a maledom guy dress up a woman as a man to humiliate her? Most certainly not, since being a man is very likely something superior in his mind. So why are people who are seemingly into female supremacy, using feminization as a way to degrade men? I mean even if Myriam would want to humiliate someone. Using sissification or feminization doesn't make sense to me and imho says something about these people's true view of women...

So yeah really glad about some femdom content here, but also glad it stays more grounded in her personality.
Simply put men see their masculinity as something they are proud of, especially those that think they are "alpha men".

Dressing up a woman as a man means nothing, it wouldn't humiliate us, we don't cling to our femininity so desperately. Being seen as less than a man is humiliating to a lot of men.

You basically take away everything that they think they are. You let them know they are no longer a man in your eyes.

Sissification has nothing to do with female supremacy. It's not about turning a man into a woman and therefore lowering a womans standing.

It's about taking away a mans identity and increasing there femininity to make him less than both. He is then beneath the woman dominating him and lesser than any other man.

That's the humiliation. To take a man, remove his self worth and make him less than everyone.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I really liked the look of Maram in this update.
She has become more beautiful, and great amazing hair!
And I like the storyline with Cassius.
I hope there will be more crazy and insane. :p

Reactions: armion82 and Zorlun

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Simply put men see their masculinity as something they are proud of, especially those that think they are "alpha men".

Dressing up a woman as a man means nothing, it wouldn't humiliate us, we don't cling to our femininity so desperately. Being seen as less than a man is humiliating to a lot of men.

You basically take away everything that they think they are. You let them know they are no longer a man in your eyes.

Sissification has nothing to do with female supremacy. It's not about turning a man into a woman and therefore lowering a womans standing.

It's about taking away a mans identity and increasing there femininity to make him less than both. He is then beneath the woman dominating him and lesser than any other man.

That's the humiliation. To take a man, remove his self worth and make him less than everyone.
Yeah, but the implication is clearly that feminity is inferior. Of course that is a wide spread belief world wide. Even with many modern day feminist it seems, who seemingly want women to be like men. I just find this quite contradictory for people who on one hand want to worship and submit to women and then on the other hand use feminity as a way to degrade themselves.

Anyway too off topic. Like I said just glad that the femdom content we will get will concentrate on other things instead. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Broker

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Damn! Well said. :)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yes that worked, thank you.

A question tho if this ends the Cassius storyline
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this option allow Myriam to keep fucking Cassius without being his sub and to stay in control?
First choice yes, it put an end to this line of event, Myriam make the choice to stop things from escalating.
Second choice, you'll see, either she stay passive because she feels guilty and don't want to blame Cassius, or she want's to try to calm things down and you'll have to wait and see. ^^
Try new version today and I think this place shoud be Marc ,not William View attachment 1637789
Thank you, noted and fixed, will be good for next update.
Love femdom, but sissification stuff always puzzled me. Why would you dress up a guy as a woman to humiliate him? Would a maledom guy dress up a woman as a man to humiliate her? Most certainly not, since being a man is very likely something superior in his mind. So why are people who are seemingly into female supremacy, using feminization as a way to degrade men? I mean even if Myriam would want to humiliate someone. Using sissification or feminization doesn't make sense to me and imho says something about these people's true view of women...

So yeah really glad about some femdom content here, but also glad it stays more grounded in her personality.
Well, I would say it depend always on the situation, but sissification is not only done via femdom, it can be done by other men, think for exemple of the sissification of some prisoners by others to make them their "bitches". Just see it as an act of domination and humiliation, be it done by women or men, it's not the important part, the point is to break down someone and making him something else, in this case a woman, but again, the point is not on the genres man/woman, but on the break down of will, it's the same parallel as making someone a pet or a slave, you take away something and replacing it by something else to break him/her down.
And as Avaron1974 said with men in every culture in the world putting so much importance in their masculinity and manhood, it's always a humiliation that work well.
Does this version (f95 one) still need the patch ?
It's already in.
You suggest giving the BJ instead of the PROMISE? EDIT: seems the scene i mentioned is from an earlier build?
The only prerequisite for this scene is to have seen the sex scene between William and Myriam at her house after Bobo's event.
After what he did to Myriam with his office colleagues, you really crave for a vanilla ending with Anthony??! Wow....
I think it was more about having an ending with Anthony alone, without gangbang.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Well, I would say it depend always on the situation, but sissification is not only done via femdom, it can be done by other men, think for exemple of the sissification of some prisoners by others to make them their "bitches". Just see it as an act of domination and humiliation, be it done by women or men, it's not the important part, the point is to break down someone and making him something else, in this case a woman, but again, the point is not on the genres man/woman, but on the break down of will, it's the same parallel as making someone a pet or a slave, you take away something and replacing it by something else to break him/her down.
And as @Avaron1974 said with men in every culture in the world putting so much importance in their masculinity and manhood, it's always a humiliation that work well.
Yeah, that is clear, but my point was specifically regarding people into femdom and the contradiction of idolizing women and on the other hand using feminity as a tool to degrade themselves. Maybe didn't make that clear enough in my first post. ;)

Reactions: Pogo123

TigerHauer

Apr 24, 2018
Parabéns Zorlun, esse é meu jogo favorito, sem dúvidas!!

Uma pergunta: o que é preciso para ver a cena completa no box do banheiro, entre Myriam, Marc e Jonas?

Congratulations Zorlun, this is my favorite game, without a doubt!!

A question: what is needed to see the complete scene in the bathroom stall, between Myriam, Marc and Jonas?

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Congratulations Zorlun, this is my favorite game, without a doubt!!

A question: what is needed to see the complete scene in the bathroom stall, between Myriam, Marc and Jonas?
For now I think there is no threesome scene, choosing that option only ensures you the threesome route in future updates......

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The first assault of Anthony was avoidable, you just needed to not do the shower scene with Dumdum (and have a bit of Willpower), or else Myriam will feel guilty and let him abuse her.
Did you change that in a later release? IIRC, the hotel room assault was unavoidable, I tried every option to avoid it and I even think you said it was the only planned forced content, to give us an idea or what a POS he was. I played this when it was first released on here. The content did not go much past the hotel scenes.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch5.01a+p]
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod

(For other mods just place them unzipped inside game folder located at Documents > Cebs > project.myriam)

Download

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 185 Votes