john984

Jun 6, 2020
Dude, joiplay is your friend.
Hey, since you guys are playing on android. I'm also trying to do that but the game keeps crashing a few seconds after I open it. Happens almost for every. Do you know what could it be and how can I solve it?

Reactions: Zorlun

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hey, since you guys are playing on android. I'm also trying to do that but the game keeps crashing a few seconds after I open it. Happens almost for every. Do you know what could it be and how can I solve it?
I have a question. I have never played on a phone. In the case of Myriam.. are her tits the only thing you see on that screen? I mean... it is only like 3 by 6 inches and she is like a G cup. :giggle:

workofart

Feb 26, 2021
The public version of the last update will be a bit late, since I only received the dialogues review today, I'm late on the upload (just started now), and since I have a shit connection it will take some time...
(It will still be on the 6th, don't worry, just not the usual midnight share, that is all.) ^^
aaaaaaaaa
can't wait :love:
where is the update? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: NickoiaI and Zorlun
May 7, 2022
Are u sure its not loading screen instead of crashing?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Oh-boy-here-we-go.jpg
And it's here! Update ch3.06a for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations!
Well, as soon as our dear moderators have the time to put it up (thank you in advance).
For the more impatient out there you can also download it from my Discord server.

zuckerfish

Mar 18, 2019
Du i need an up to date incest patch for the new version or can i just use the patch from the previous version?

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes