Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The facepalm was because SOMEONE didn't use the search function to see if their question hadn't already been asked and answered A MILLION TIMES.
And for the record, dev has already said that there won't be any 'corruption'-sort of content with the daughter.
Everytime you facepalm a comment, you give the person who made that comment another 'like'. Which is why I never use it.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Then let's hope that after she wins the custody, that she'll let him be her master without saying anything and it isn't just a consensual fantasy or game for her and start believing that Marc can also get physically dominating over her.
Obviously that isn't going to happen. There's a big difference between being dominant and being a bully. Why after throwing off the shackles of Anthony would Myriam allow Marc to behave in the same way? If you're expecting Marc to become a younger version of his father, and for Myriam to just accept it, then I think you're going to be very disappointed. Whatever sex games they play, Myriam is still going to be Marc's legal guardian until he turns 18. So effectively till then, he has to do what she says.

Also, to physically dominate Myriam Marc will have to bulk up considerably. He's about six inches shorter than her, and not exactly muscular. She on the other hand is being trained to fight by Lucy, who is a totally badass MMA fighter. Myriam only has to raise her voice to Marc, and he backs down instantly. Showing that his purported dominance is an illusion. To be able to physically dominate a person, you have to believe that you can do that. And Marc obviously doesn't.

Myriam is submissive, and she maybe needs a real man or a strong woman to dominate her. But Marc is not a man, he's an adolescent and a pretty immature one at that. It's not like Myriam is lacking potential dominant partners in her life. Charles, Danny and Nubia for instance are all infinitely more superior in the dominance stakes than Marc, and unlike Anthony and Marc, they would probably all treat Myriam with the respect she deserves. So if Myriam is going to eventually have a sub/ dom relationship, why would she choose the inferior option?

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
And for the record, dev has already said that there won't be any 'corruption'-sort of content with the daughter.
Then I don't understand the choice we got at the pool whether she would be straight, bi or lesbian if no content is planned.
In the replay gallery, the scene is called 'girls under the sun' and is right before the gala scenes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Obviously that isn't going to happen. There's a big difference between being dominant and being a bully. Why after throwing off the shackles of Anthony would Myriam allow Marc to behave in the same way? If you're expecting Marc to become a younger version of his father, and for Myriam to just accept it, then I think you're going to be very disappointed. Whatever sex games they play, Myriam is still going to be Marc's legal guardian until he turns 18. So effectively till then, he has to do what she says.

Also, to physically dominate Myriam Marc will have to bulk up considerably. He's about six inches shorter than her, and not exactly muscular. She on the other hand is being trained to fight by Lucy, who is a totally badass MMA fighter. Myriam only has to raise her voice to Marc, and he backs down instantly. Showing that his purported dominance is an illusion. To be able to physically dominate a person, you have to believe that you can do that. And Marc obviously doesn't.
Hell if Myriam bitch slap Mark the goblin is likely to get knocked out. Look at those arms of her. :ROFLMAO:
There is not going to be any physical domination here unless Myrian agrees to it.

Then I don't understand the choice we got at the pool whether she would be straight, bi or lesbian if no content is planned.
In the replay gallery, the scene is called 'girls under the sun' and is right before the gala scenes
Because she will have content but there won't be any corruption happening with Myrian's daughter and neither incest.

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I think it means Katherine will get sex scenes in the future, but she's not going to be slutty and promiscuous like Myriam. Her sex scenes will be with specific people, she has formed a close relationship with ( Jenny and William probably). So all those people hoping she ends up as a kind of Myriam Mark II are going to be disappointed.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Lucy, who is a totally badass MMA fighter
BTW did anyone else eye-roll on the MMA fight-scene in the last update?
Why would a woman fight a man? How could she even win?
She would get pulverized as has been demonstrated in many sports:
- Serena in her prime lost from the men's nr 206 and he drank 2 beers before the match.
- The USA world champion female soccer team lost from a mediocre 15 year old boys team
- The male Olympic weight lifting record is +-50% higher of the female record (320kg <-> 488kg for the heavyweight category)
And I am sure Ronda Rousey would be destroyed within the first round if she had to fight Conor McGregor (only two MMA fighters I know)

• Angry
Reactions: Kheram and caestus

TechKronz

Jan 31, 2020
is there supernatural element in this, I'm asking because of the museum with the pharaoh scene thing. If it has been asked before I apologize in advanced

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
is there supernatural element in this, I'm asking because of the museum with the pharaoh scene thing. If it has been asked before I apologize in advanced
There are. As you pointed out the museum scene. Also some sci-fi when Myrian gets abducted by horny aliens.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Zorlun occasionally throws in the odd weird scene for the hell of it. So far we've had Myriam get abducted by aliens, the mummy scene you mentioned, and most recently she dreamed about getting fucked by a minotaur. None of the scenes are connected to the storyline, but they do add points to her kinks and traits.

TechKronz

Jan 31, 2020
I think it means Katherine will get sex scenes in the future, but she's not going to be slutty and promiscuous like Myriam. Her sex scenes will be with specific people, she has formed a close relationship with ( Jenny and William probably). So all those people hoping she ends up as a kind of Myriam Mark II are going to be disappointed.
So no mother-daughter action sex scenes then?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I have a question:
Uhm, so far in the domination route everything was going well with Marc having Myriam as his plaything, but when he talks about doing it with Katherine in front of her, Myriam reprimands him and he acts scared. WTF.
Where did his domination go?
Or did I make some choice that led to Marc acting submissive from one moment to the next? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
I had explained before that Marc is not a real dom, he's trying to be one, inspired by his father and curiosity, add to that Myriam being on the submissive side and not wanted to hurt him, she let things go (if the player chose to do so), but when Marc touched the one thing she would never let pass, the submissive side disappeared, leaving place to the mama bear, crumbling down the thin dominant mask of Marc.
It will have its importance soon.

Reactions: Demnor and hermesh

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Myriam wanted to send all her support to all her UK fans, her heart is with them and she wish them all the best despite this terrible loss.
1662719553138.png
And she hope this little naughty pic (did in all respect) can bring a smile to some. xoxo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I had explained before that Marc is not a real dom, he's trying to be one, inspired by his father and curiosity, add to that Myriam being on the submissive side and not wanted to hurt him, she let things go (if the player chose to do so), but when Marc touched the one thing she would never let pass, the submissive side disappeared, leaving place to the mama bear, crumbling down the thin dominant mask of Marc.
So does this mean you're going to move away from Myriam acting as Marc's sub? And if so, where does that leave the Myriam/Marc relationship? Because it only really exists because Myriam has allowed Marc to believe he was her Master. If she strips away that illusion, how can it carry on, when Marc's conviction that he could control Myriam, was the main driver for the whole scenario?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
So does this mean you're going to move away from Myriam acting as Marc's sub? And if so, where does that leave the Myriam/Marc relationship? Because it only really exists because Myriam has allowed Marc to believe he was her Master. If she strips away that illusion, how can it carry on, when Marc's conviction that he could control Myriam, was the main driver for the whole scenario?
Just a guess, but even if Marc realizes that Myriam is allowing him to be the dominant one in their sexual relationship nothing changes. Maybe he'll test his position as dom and her as sub and if she allows it then things between them remain the same as he still gets what he wants and so does she. He will have just learned that there are limits to what he can do and say.

Seems as if he just wants to have sex with Myriam and if he could have gotten it like the way William did, being supportive and gentle, that might have worked too. He just had his dad's behavior as an example and followed that.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Just a guess, but even if Marc realizes that Myriam is allowing him to be the dominant one in their sexual relationship nothing changes. Maybe he'll test his position as dom and her as sub and if she allows it then things between them remain the same as he still gets what he wants and so does she. He will have just learned that there are limits to what he can do and say.

Seems as if he just wants to have sex with Myriam and if he could have gotten it like the way William did, being supportive and gentle, that might have worked too. He just had his dad's behavior as an example and followed that.
Up until now, Marc has believed that he was in control, that he could persuade Myriam to do whatever he wanted. He just wasn't aware that she was only letting him believe that, because she was scared it would hurt him to discover the truth. So everything that he thought was happening, just wasn't. He's never been Myriam's Master. She allowed him to believe that, until he overstepped the mark, and then instantaneously she was back to telling him what to do and he was just her 'duckling' again. That was why there was virtually no reaction from Marc, because it was suddenly so obvious who was really wearing the trousers in their relationship.

To have a realistic sub/dom relationship, the person who is dom has to be believable in that role. And after the last update Marc no longer is. And even Zorlun is now saying that he never intended for Marc to be a real dom, which in my eyes is a big problem. Because if I want Myriam to be submissive, then I want her to be submissive to a really dom character, and not some second rate one like Marc. And there are a whole string of superior options in this game already.

So my question, is where does this leave the Myriam/Marc relationship? If Marc is no longer really Dom, and thus in a position to drive it forward. Who is going to do it? Because most of the time, Myriam just views it as plain wrong. If it's left to her, then surely it's over?

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Try rolling back a little first, after that, you may have trouble if you're using some mods not yet up to date.

No, I didn't touch another adult game since I started mine, I just don't have the time. ^^

Just shared one, you'll have to wait a month for the next one (though I should be sharing in a few day a new version of this one due to a bug fix that was pointed out.
I figured the reason was mod as well now it s ok...thanks

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I said before that the Myriam/Marc relationship would get back to a status quo, be it early or later on, before evolving again. It brings it back to a middle ground to go with the background plot of the chapter 3 revolving around the legal fight between Myriam and Anthony, before it's coming conclusion. It has the advantage to center things up and grouping before going at it again.
Up until now, Marc has believed that he was in control, that he could persuade Myriam to do whatever he wanted. He just wasn't aware that she was only letting him believe that, because she was scared it would hurt him to discover the truth. So everything that he thought was happening, just wasn't. He's never been Myriam's Master. She allowed him to believe that, until he overstepped the mark, and then instantaneously she was back to telling him what to do and he was just her 'duckling' again. That was why there was virtually no reaction from Marc, because it was suddenly so obvious who was really wearing the trousers in their relationship.

To have a realistic sub/dom relationship, the person who is dom has to be believable in that role. And after the last update Marc no longer is. And even Zorlun is now saying that he never intended for Marc to be a real dom, which in my eyes is a big problem. Because if I want Myriam to be submissive, then I want her to be submissive to a really dom character, and not some second rate one like Marc. And there are a whole string of superior options in this game already.

So my question, is where does this leave the Myriam/Marc relationship? If Marc is no longer really Dom, and thus in a position to drive it forward. Who is going to do it? Because most of the time, Myriam just views it as plain wrong. If it's left to her, then surely it's over?
It's not that Marc is no longer a dom, he was learning to be one, you have to take that has a stumble and a lesson for when it'll take the dom road again (depending on the player choice, as usual).

4.40 star(s) 189 Votes