TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
So like is there any plans for Corrupting the daughter as well? Maybe for that path where Myriam stays with the husband? whenever you find the time for that side plot anyway?
She will have her own possible romance routes but no incest with her (already confirmed by dev).
Incest between Katherine (the daughter) and Myriam is not off the table. But Zorlun has said that, if it happens, it will happen in a threesome. Corruption for Katherine is off the table.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Rarely play female protagonists games, but this one is one of the best i have ever played. Can't wait to see Myriam as full fledged dominatrix.;)
Well, not sure how far will go (and I admit it is not my stuff, at least not with Myriam in that role), but one of the possible ways with Marc does see Myriam acting dominating, and Zorlun had already said that it is foreseen the possibilty for Myriam to have a dominating (but I think less hard than with Marc) lesbian with Anthony ex-secretary.
If instead your interest is just in seeing any kind of "dominatrix" or anyway dominant female figure, there has already been the indication that if Myriam does something with Nubia, Nubia will have a dominant, if not full dominatrix, approach.

Last edited:

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Interaction between Nubia and Myriam foreshadowed this type of dynamic between them, but that would another lezdom scenario that imho is overused. It's rarity to see dominant female MC in heterosexual femdom scenario, that's what i'm interested in. Anyway it depends to wich extent Zorlun wants to develop this path.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Interaction between Nubia and Myriam foreshadowed this type of dynamic between them, but that would another lezdom scenario that imho is overused. It's rarity to see dominant female MC in heterosexual femdom scenario, that's what i'm interested in. Anyway it depends to wich extent Zorlun wants to develop this path.
Hmm, Myriam can get in that direction with Marc, that is a dominant female (and the MC of the game) in an heterosexual scenario, and with the school boys.
Zorlun is trying to get a bit of everything for everybody, with only a couple of exceptions for some fetishes that can be considered extreme (at least by some), he has also to consider what the public wants, especially since he said explicitly Myriam is his income.
By your own indication, what you are looking for is a kind of niche, so it is improbable Zorlun makes it the main line of the game - although again, it does not mean he will not put possibilities in that direction.
Whether you are happy enough or not, depends also on how strong/deep you would like to see the "dominant" aspect.
Giving the possibility of making Myriam a second Anthony would certainly allow that in a broader (with more male characters, even the ones that are not on the submissive behaviour already) and deeper (stronger) way, but it would be rather extreme, and given Anthony was often target of despising comments, it seems improbable that many would want to pursue that line of game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Will Katherine see mom having sex with a dog?
It was suggested, at least as a kind of joke, more than once, but it is not know yet. For sure, Katherine herself will not have that kind of experience, that was explicitly excluded, it would make no sense to exclude a "Katherine corruption" line and then put that possibility.

Reactions: Zorlun

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1669164195884.png

Here's a new preview for the coming update, and oh boy! What to say?

First, the new 4090 is running furiously fast! And I can officially announce now that the everything is sorted out on the drivers front!! You heard me well, nothing's holding back the beat now and again, she's going fast and furious!

Second, I may have gone all out on this scene and doubled the intended size, those that went on the Danny's road will get a run for their money. The only problem is that it's just one road, I still three other to go, with Mike, the two cops and one at home alone. I will definitely not be able to do them all before the end of the month, coming in just a week. So I'll probably go with the Mike one and do the double and home ones next month for the December update.

But I digress, what about the scene? Well first a lot of naughty business for sure, for those who enjoyed Danny's way of running things, they will definitely enjoyed the scene, which go hardcore in the naughtiness. For those that didn't enjoy Danny, well, you will probably don't enjoy it, but since the scene is conditional to the first, it shouldn't be a problem.

As usual, quite a few choices to go for, with a few possibilities to cut short on the date and take back control, even to stop the line of event all together (but come on, I know why you took this road ^^ ). The introduce a new character, but no spoiler on that part, I let you discover, I'll just say that the character will be able to meet another way later on.

And here we are, the scene was pretty fun to work, even more so due to the fully working GPU, which let me work without shackles (though I was able to make it heat up a bit with a render heavy on reflections).

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is the next update a beast focused one?
I don't know if you can say beast focused, but as Vigeous said, there will be a beastie scene with Cassius in the first scene at the beach.
Hey Z when will the update of domination route for pool boys?
For sure chapter 4, but there could be a small chance for a scene before that. (End of chapter 3 is very close.)

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes