Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
f1b6014cec980c6bdfbab5d32c68aa4c.jpg
Neutral news everyone!

Just a quick post to say I shared a very small update, Project Myriam - Life & Explorations ch3.09b, on Patreon, SubscribeStar, my Discord server and here on F95zone (as soon as the moderators share it of course).
NO NEW CONTENT, to be clear, it's just an heavy scrubbing of the dialogues from ch0 to ch2 (a big thank you to one of the patrons, Vilesh Darothar, for his help on that front).

I think all the mods should keep working since it's just some spell checking corrections and a bit of grammar.

Thank you all again for your patience and support while I wait for this damn drivers.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hello there dear Zorlunites!

Where are you at?

Still in limbo I'm afraid, waiting for a fix to the drivers to be able to use dforce (which is just unavoidable for Myriam since her hair are using dforce).

Any idea when it'll come?
I can only estimate sadly, but I think the studio drivers should be out in the coming week (I hope), and are my best hope for a fix right now.

If that doesn't work?
Well, first I think I'll scream in despair, break something, then cry for a bit... once done with my misery, I'll have to keep Project Myriam in hiatus (since I've worked all I could without the use of dforce) and start working on the next project.

Working on the next project, what does it mean?
First, not abandoning Project Myriam, I'll get back to it as soon as my drivers are fixed; second it doesn't mean launching the a new game, but just starting working on it, searching for the look of the main character for example, study for her look and style, doing some storyboarding in short.

No real news here, isn't it just the same thing as the last news post?
Well, yes honestly, except this time it's a bit more concrete, I just can't do more for Project Myriam, and it's out of the question for me to just stay rolling my thumbs, you don't support me to do nothing, so if I can't work on Project Myriam at the moment, I may as well work on the next project, it's that simple.

There was a talk about a small update in the title, what's that all about?
Just a little something to make people patient, while I desperately pray to the gods for a fix soon (even trying Cthulhu at this point), so here is a small update with an heavy scrubbing on the spelling from ch0 to ch2 (a big thank you to one of the patrons, Vilesh Darothar, for his help on that front). So, no new content, sorry, as I wasn't able to finish even the first scene without dforce, but at least if you're feeling like redoing the game before I can share a new update, you'll be able to do it with a lot less eye bleeding. ^^

Thank you all again for your patience and all your support, I can't say enough how much it means to me and how much it pains me to not be able to work as I want, even more so being so close to the end of chapter 3 of the game.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Thank you all again for your patience and support while I wait for this damn drivers.
I'm really curious as to why you don't just reinstall the video card you were using before you upgraded to the 4090. Wouldn't working with an old card while you wait for the driver problem to be fixed be better than pre-production on the next game?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: juan992

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Only if the player is a dog.
There are a few games like this (MC is a dog, who goes around assembling a harem of human hotties) but honestly none of them are good enough for me to recommend. Bad art, bad writing, or (more often) both. Nothing anywhere close to the quality of the scenes Prometheus produces.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DirtyMario

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
I'm really curious as to why you don't just reinstall the video card you were using before you upgraded to the 4090.
I guess Zorlun had to sell the old one to finance the 4090. I suppose even Cthulhu would not have the means to get one without selling his grandmother. Not to mention the increased electricity costs...

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I guess Zorlun had to sell the old one to finance the 4090. I suppose even Cthulhu would not have the means to get one without selling his grandmother. Not to mention the increased electricity costs...
Sure, that's a possibility. Or maybe the old card died. Or maybe he smashed it with a hammer. Any number of things may have happened, but I'm hoping that he'll let us know which it is.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I'm really curious as to why you don't just reinstall the video card you were using before you upgraded to the 4090. Wouldn't working with an old card while you wait for the driver problem to be fixed be better than pre-production on the next game?
Not an option, I simply don't have it anymore.
The thing is that before getting rid of the old one, I tested the 4090 to be sure it work, but sadly, I only tried rendering, at the moment it simply didn't occur to me that the dforce could not work, so like a nice simpleton friend I offered it to a good friend of mine thinking everything was ok... and it wasn't...

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Not an option, I simply don't have it anymore.
The thing is that before getting rid of the old one, I tested the 4090 to be sure it work, but sadly, I only tried rendering, at the moment it simply didn't occur to me that the dforce could not work, so like a nice simpleton friend I offered it to a good friend of mine thinking everything was ok... and it wasn't...
Understandable. Not sure what you used before, I'd guess something from the 30 series? Those still go for a pretty penny in any case. Drivers are a bitch though. I know they said they're working on it but I've waited for certain flicker fixes in Nvidia drivers for more than 6 months before so I'd start looking into alternatives if shit hits the fan. GPU rentals are a thing.

There are a few games like this (MC is a dog, who goes around assembling a harem of human hotties) but honestly none of them are good enough for me to recommend. Bad art, bad writing, or (more often) both. Nothing anywhere close to the quality of the scenes Prometheus produces.
I wasn't really serious but still, thanks for considering. Niche kinks always get the short end of the stick. Almost always. Furry artists produce amazing quality so that's got to be mainstream now. :KEK:

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Understandable. Not sure what you used before, I'd guess something from the 30 series? Those still go for a pretty penny in any case. Drivers are a bitch though. I know they said they're working on it but I've waited for certain flicker fixes in Nvidia drivers for more than 6 months before so I'd start looking into alternatives if shit hits the fan. GPU rentals are a thing.
Yes, if the studio ones coming do not fix anything, I will probably go for buying back a 3080 and use older drivers, it's a fucking stupid loss of money, but it's my own fault, I can't push back things another month.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Yes, if the studio ones coming do not fix anything, I will probably go for buying back a 3080 and use older drivers, it's a fucking stupid loss of money, but it's my own fault, I can't push back things another month.
You could demand a refund. They sold you a card that doesn't do the task for which they sold it to you.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The curse of the early adopter.
I'm sure you've done so already but it might help to contact other devs that bought a 40 series card and see if they found some kind of workaround. Modded drivers are an option too.
Best of luck in any case. (y)

Reactions: Zorlun

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.10a+p] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.59 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 908 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 881 MB: -

Project Myriam Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Deleted member 4390099

Compressor
Nov 22, 2021
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.09b] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.41 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 862 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 836 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

or you can
Check out my
why is it hard to access /download the file in mixdrop?

Reactions: The game master

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
why is it hard to access /download the file in mixdrop?
Mixdrop is a weak alternative for workupload coz it's about 10 times slower (at least for me) and has pop-ups (that are blocked by adguard). I download only mods from there (if there are no better hosts, mega.nz also ignore for its limits), not sure why JokerLeader likes MD so much but since he usually posts workupload mirrors later I'm fine with it...

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
is the b update just the scene with the maid outfit being dped by Marc and Nick and the fat kid in the shower?
Or did i miss any other options?

Last edited:

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Damn, this Dev it's the real deal, good or bad news, he delivers and keep in touch with us the pervs, thanks for that, it shows dedication to the game, and if i can wait a whole year for a LOML godly update, i can wait a whole year for the goddess Myriam too, thanks for all the attention Dev!

BlackWyvern

Jan 13, 2022
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.09b] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.41 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 862 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 836 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

or you can
Check out my
is it just me or the Walkthrough Mod is broken?
Spawns a few errors what i had to fix in the chapter 02.rpy file before the whole thing worked.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes