Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
View attachment 1976920
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch3.11+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
i cant see the captcha on mix drop and thus cant download the mod

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.11+p] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.57 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 931 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 904 MB: -

Project Myriam [Ch3.11+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
Update 10
For Danny: First cop date, get totally hammered.
For Mike: First cop date, quite early and let him bring you home.
Update 11
For both: First cop date, go at the hotel with them, but not too drunk.
Home: Ignore the call or don't go on the first date.
Bonus subway scene: Quite any of the second date early (automatic on the both road).
Thanks...
Appreciate the effort..

Reactions: Zorlun

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I really have enjoyed this game...but was there any other content? I Downloaded this twice because under change log it claims new renders...but my save file, loaded, still ends right after the black movie...

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun Will Jennifer comeback sooner or later?
Chapter 4 will see her more of her.
I really have enjoyed this game...but was there any other content? I Downloaded this twice because under change log it claims new renders...but my save file, loaded, still ends right after the black movie...
Update ch3.11 explore two other roads from the scene of the previous one, so it don't go further yes (though there is a binus scene for those that quit early).
So if you want to see this update content, you need to explore other roads.
Yeah, that was brief, but that's the price we pay for frequent updates and several paths. Zorlun, a few notes from my no-cops path below:

The game does this a lot where the narration tells you that Myriam is going to do something, often something quite menial, then shows Myriam thinking she is going to do that thing, and then tells us she is doing the thing. If that is a deliberate quirk of your writing, fair enough, but it gets a bit tedious after a while.
Thank you for the spellchecking, my editor is quite busy this last few months and won't be back before February.

On your other point, I can't argue there, even for me it feels boring some times, but some lighter moments like that are some times necessary to make the game breath a little and avoid too much brutal cut from a scene to another. It's boring, as any mundane moment in life, and I cut a lot thankfully, but a little is needed I think, to show a bit of life and let the game breath between more intense scenes.
Any new dog scenes?
Not on this update, but one on the next update (and last of chapter 3).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
On your other point, I can't argue there, even for me it feels boring some times, but some lighter moments like that are some times necessary to make the game breath a little and avoid too much brutal cut from a scene to another. It's boring, as any mundane moment in life, and I cut a lot thankfully, but a little is needed I think, to show a bit of life and let the game breath between more intense scenes.
Yeah, I'm not objecting to the existence of these humdrum daily life scenes; it's good to have a bit of breathing space. I'm just saying you don't need to tell us the exact same thing three times. Those three renders captured above have no new information or characterization and are not particularly visually interesting. It's just
A) the narration telling us something non-dramatic is going to happen​
B) Myriam thinking that thing is going to happen​
C) said thing happening as expected​

When you could just as easily have skipped directly to C.

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
I have a question. How do you unlock the scenes with her priest? I was at the part where she is at her confessional, and I was wanting to see her get naughty with the priest, but that dialogue did not open. Instead, it told me that the path is closed. What path do I have to be on, in order for her to have future visits to her priest?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Better dl at subscribestar. Patreon ver. have some censored scenes
Yeah, you just reminded me that I need to learn to wait until the Dev posts a link in HERE! LOL... I ALWAYS do that! I get a link in email, download it, then realize I needed to wait for the patched version HERE... so... downloading it a second time now, with patch. Ah well. It was late last night and for some odd reason I wasn't sure what you were talking about. ;)

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes