4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Nope. Those insanely expensive items does not have a purpose right now ^^' I underestimated how stubborn people were

As for how you get it... Its just kinda automaticly happening when the circumstances are right. It'd odd that you havent had it yet
I am running on a save from just before the newest update, as I didn't wanna start over from scratch. Could that be why their not popping up? Everything else is working fine though.

killermacker

Jun 22, 2017
First of all i want to say that finally someone brings out a good parody game from kim possible. I really enjoy it and the gameplay is awesome you need to think for yourself what you need to do for the next scene or to corrupt the girls. Altho the story is very awesome i would never thought about Senior to be young again. I wish good look and hope that this project will continue i look forward to every update. And a huge thank you that this guys do a android port too. Please continue to work on this gem until it is finished and again thank you for this game <3

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
First of all i want to say that finally someone brings out a good parody game from kim possible. I really enjoy it and the gameplay is awesome you need to think for yourself what you need to do for the next scene or to corrupt the girls. Altho the story is very awesome i would never thought about Senior to be young again. I wish good look and hope that this project will continue i look forward to every update. And a huge thank you that this guys do a android port too. Please continue to work on this gem until it is finished and again thank you for this game <3
Haha, to be honest I have no clue how I myself thought of using senior as the main character. But it turned out well.

I shall try my best to finish it ^^ As it stands now, there is no reason to believe it wont be done.

No problem, good you liked it.

Feb 25, 2020
Really enjoying the content thus far, and while I still have a little more content to hunt down I wanted to give a few things to consider that I feel the game needs:

1. A clearer distinction when between characters paths. With girls like Bonnie its a little more clear cut the different routes you take (assuming alternate ones exist in the first place), but what really stuck in my mind was that during the scene with Kim on the 'dojo', there are two options. Both lead to their own unique and unrepeatable scenes, and immediently after one of those scenes the game tells me there is no future content down this path.. which means I have to go back in time and follow the other route. I wasn't even made aware the consquences of my choices of that there were such high stakes on those particular ones when their didn't seem to be in many, MANY choices in the past.

2. A clearer guide/quest log. This is one of real frustration with me as firstly it is never explained through any means what the difference between the gold and pink text is meant to represent, and secondly, that the steps to get to the next stage of things is poorly described, with some events advanced by taking classes, while others are triggered by randomly being in the right room at the right time of day. It's to the point where I'm not even sure if there is still content to play on the current version.

Still enjoying the game, but I wanted to give my constructive criticism.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Really enjoying the content thus far, and while I still have a little more content to hunt down I wanted to give a few things to consider that I feel the game needs:

2. A clearer guide/quest log. This is one of real frustration with me as firstly it is never explained through any means what the difference between the gold and pink text is meant to represent, and secondly, that the steps to get to the next stage of things is poorly described, with some events advanced by taking classes, while others are triggered by randomly being in the right room at the right time of day. It's to the point where I'm not even sure if there is still content to play on the current version.

Still enjoying the game, but I wanted to give my constructive criticism.
Em.. my guy? I'd suggest you look closer when playing the game, cause there is most certainly an explanation for what the colors do... It's even permanently accessible. Plus i quite literally force it onto the screen when the player gets the phone.

As for the hints of what to do... That's the level of a mod, not something I'd want in the game by default, cause at that point, I might as well remove the actual maps and just continue the story automatically.

Reactions: Testerguy19

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Em.. my guy? I'd suggest you look closer when playing the game, cause there is most certainly an explanation for what the colors do... It's even permanently accessible. Plus i quite literally force it onto the screen when the player gets the phone.
I never got that screen. For awhile the game wasn't even letting me click on the phone so I didn't even realize that that menu existed

Feb 25, 2020
I never got that screen. For awhile the game wasn't even letting me click on the phone so I didn't even realize that that menu existed
Ditto. Never got that screen, nor any way to trigger it in any way that could be called 'permanently accessible'.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hmm... strange.

Maybe the version the mods put in here didnt get updated the last time.

Feb 25, 2020
Hmm... strange.

Maybe the version the mods put in here didnt get updated the last time.

Mega
While I can't confirm whether or not the screen appears once you get your phone for the first time, this new version DOES have the button to bring up the screen. Whatever seems to be uploaded definately seems to be a slightly earlier version than this link

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
While I can't confirm whether or not the screen appears once you get your phone for the first time, this new version DOES have the button to bring up the screen. Whatever seems to be uploaded definately seems to be a slightly earlier version than this link
Well, guess we know what happened then ^^' Oh well, I hope it wasn't a problem for too many people.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
So i unlocked the scene when i'm on a mission with Kim to the geisha house with a handjob, Monique and Kim work in the fast food joint, The blond one passed the exam and Bonnie found pics of different girls on your fake phone. Shego can dance in the basement after gething some weight equipment.

Is that as far as you can go for now? There is talk about Monique inviting you as a fake boyfriend to her parents but it doesn't trigger. Also you meet Kim
s mom at the hospital and fast food, but whenever i go to the hospital it says there's nothing more.

Can i do anything more or is it just waiting for the next update?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
So i unlocked the scene when i'm on a mission with Kim to the geisha house with a handjob, Monique and Kim work in the fast food joint, The blond one passed the exam and Bonnie found pics of different girls on your fake phone. Shego can dance in the basement after gething some weight equipment.

Is that as far as you can go for now? There is talk about Monique inviting you as a fake boyfriend to her parents but it doesn't trigger. Also you meet Kim
s mom at the hospital and fast food, but whenever i go to the hospital it says there's nothing more.

Can i do anything more or is it just waiting for the next update?
It sounds like you're done with everything thats there for now? Check the gallery and see if there are holes.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Game won't even run. Here's the log:

Help please.
I have absolutely no clue. That is not something I have control over.

Try downloading it again? Thats all i can think of, cause it seems like you're lacking some files?

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes