4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

microays

May 9, 2021
PROJECT: POSSIBLE - VERSION 0.6C

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Y'know it occurred to me
When Shego laughs at Senior saying that his Kim's nemesis and says no, she's her nemesis.
Senior could quip back that since Shego is a henchwoman, technically if anything she's RON'S Nemesis. I hope that's in a future update because just imagining how Shego would react to that is amazing on its own

Amakuo

Jun 17, 2021
Apologies if this has already been reported, but I played through the latest version for the first time last week and encountered a fairly big continuity error.
I got the "deliver the bag to the hospital" quest way after helping Ann pick clothes at the store, then visiting her at their house twice, and seeing her during the first date with Kim. That made the dialog at the hospital pretty jarring since she acted like she'd never seen MC before and MC was gauging her as if he hadn’t already been using her insecurities to his advantage. Conversely, MC makes a comment during Kim's date about seeing a picture that Ann had dropped and I had no idea what that was about since it had yet to happen.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Apologies if this has already been reported, but I played through the latest version for the first time last week and encountered a fairly big continuity error.
I got the "deliver the bag to the hospital" quest way after helping Ann pick clothes at the store, then visiting her at their house twice, and seeing her during the first date with Kim. That made the dialog at the hospital pretty jarring since she acted like she'd never seen MC before and MC was gauging her as if he hadn’t already been using her insecurities to his advantage. Conversely, MC makes a comment during Kim's date about seeing a picture that Ann had dropped and I had no idea what that was about since it had yet to happen.
Nah, its good ^^

Yeah, apparently I messed up somewhere and forgot to make sure ann's story progressed only in the right order. It will be fixed next patch.

But thanks for the report nontheless :D Otherwise I wouldnt find stuff like that

Parcel

Mar 27, 2017
I feel like this should probably be tagged Male Domination, for the Bonnie and Shego content at least. Although honestly, the game in general leans MDom.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I feel like this should probably be tagged Male Domination, for the Bonnie and Shego content at least. Although honestly, the game in general leans MDom.
Huh... I can change that. Tbh, there are probably a bunch of tags I haven't given the game ^^' I just kinda put in what I remembered at that moment.

But yeah, its certainly more male dom than it is female dom xD

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
how do i start the new ann quest? do i need to start a new game?

nevermind, suddenly she appeared in the mall

Last edited:

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
This is quite fun. While Bonny and the blonde's attitude are kind of meh to me, Shego was done really well-done. As is Kim Possible. You could really see an older, slightly more sexualized Kim act like this. Great.
One question, and three suggestions.
First the question: Will the writing/paths going forward diverge more in regards to the choices you make? By which I mean the difference between the green and blue choices? I can see some slight differences, but not much of one just yet.
(Realize this has probably been asked before, if so sorry)

And now for the suggestions:
1. More Kim Possible. Seriously, the other characters, bar Shego, really don't click as much. Not even Monique. And more sprite outfits. Maybe have her start wearing different outfits to grab your attention?
2. The random 'talk' conversations get old really quickly. Maybe having some more depending on where in the game you are would be nice? Don't know how hard that would be to code, sorry.
3. Some way to measure your progress maybe? You have the quest log, sure, but how does talking to the characters an X amount of times impact when the next event comes along?

I also support ilegaldownloader's point. Following a route for Kim or Shego (or one of the others if that's how you roll) should not force you to get the interactions with the other girls up to a certain point or whatever.

Hope this helps, and again, a great game!

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
This is quite fun. While Bonny and the blonde's attitude are kind of meh to me, Shego was done really well-done. As is Kim Possible. You could really see an older, slightly more sexualized Kim act like this. Great.
One question, and three suggestions.
First the question: Will the writing/paths going forward diverge more in regards to the choices you make? By which I mean the difference between the green and blue choices? I can see some slight differences, but not much of one just yet.
(Realize this has probably been asked before, if so sorry)

And now for the suggestions:
1. More Kim Possible. Seriously, the other characters, bar Shego, really don't click as much. Not even Monique. And more sprite outfits. Maybe have her start wearing different outfits to grab your attention?
2. The random 'talk' conversations get old really quickly. Maybe having some more depending on where in the game you are would be nice? Don't know how hard that would be to code, sorry.
3. Some way to measure your progress maybe? You have the quest log, sure, but how does talking to the characters an X amount of times impact when the next event comes along?

I also support ilegaldownloader's point. Following a route for Kim or Shego (or one of the others if that's how you roll) should not force you to get the interactions with the other girls up to a certain point or whatever.

Hope this helps, and again, a great game!
Yes, the plan is to have significant differences based on path. It's just a lot of work - much more than double up since you have to make sure they end at around the same kind of conclusion if you wanna merge them for a quest again.

1. Outfits aren't that easy to add since it makes all CGI's of the character require a variation where that outfit is on - or otherwise only naked. As for characters, that's your opinion. I've had people asking me for more of every single character - I believe Kim's mom is actually the most requested even though Kim wins popularity polls.

2. They are going to be like that, but we haven't really invented a technology that can just keep them going forever with new stuff ^^' I do after all need to write all of them.

3. I don't think there has ever been a case in this game where talking to a girl without aim several times accomplished anything extra

There's a reason I didn't answer that other dudes comment - or any comment that asks for a fundamental change. Everyone wants the game to be a different way, so there's not really any point in trying to change anything gameplaywise. It seems like you are very much in this entirely for Kim Possible, which is 100% valid. Even in this game she does have a bigger focus than any of the other girls... However, what you are hoping for is another game entirely.

Mar 21, 2019
The Kim / Ann thing is understandable though. Most people came for Kim, so you have a near 100% want rate for her. Ann is Kim but milf, so everyone with that kind of taste will want more of her. Its a loud subsection with a fairly common fetish of the fanbase you are aiming at.

Reactions: michaelstvincent

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
For some people the Kim thing was what drew people in but for me it's the Monique, Ann, Shego and Bonnie stories that held me. Both Kim's and Tara's characters are so far from the canon types that I don't even find them interesting anymore.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
The Kim / Ann thing is understandable though. Most people came for Kim, so you have a near 100% want rate for her. Ann is Kim but milf, so everyone with that kind of taste will want more of her. Its a loud subsection with a fairly common fetish of the fanbase you are aiming at.
Oh, yeah totally. Not saying I don't understand it.

But the flipside is that there are also people who couldn't care less for ann : p So like... Somehow, someone gets sad.

Reactions: Folomo

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
For some people the Kim thing was what drew people in but for me it's the Monique, Ann, Shego and Bonnie stories that held me. Both Kim's and Tara's characters are so far from the canon types that I don't even find them interesting anymore.
Heh, yeah. Case and point. Lots of people are saying they love both those characters and yet doesn't care for any of the others.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Heh, yeah. Case and point. Lots of people are saying they love both those characters and yet doesn't care for any of the others.
For me, I'm pretty much all over place on what I want content wise. You've offered some really good ideas...
Maybe I could go for more Shego and Bonnie stuff.

Reactions: JjLove

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
For me, I'm pretty much all over place on what I want content wise. You've offered some really good ideas...
Maybe I could go for more Shego and Bonnie stuff.
Well, then I have great news for you. There will be more of that.

Also every other character, but those two included.

Bonnie has focus next patch tho, and Shego the one after.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes