VN Ren'Py Abandoned Project: Quarantine 00 [v0.1] [Leonde Swatch]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...some renders are stretched like hell (the 3 pic for example, the foot of the sister), there will be a lot of missed scenes from choices, for example, in this version you can choose to go to the bed and see the mother or go to the bathroom and see sister, so another game that will need a fuck ton of saves to see everything, this is a horrible choice, this choice is only good if you don't want to see some characters (for example, someone don't like the mother, so put an options to skip her scenes), there is almost nothing of the tags in the game, there is only a little of voyeurism and that it. Not a horrible start, but really need some work, also the game is 5-10 min max.

Reactions: Tatsuya25

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Goodbye, strong mind! Hello, carnal desire! :LOL:

However, IF I decide to play this game, the Engrish will likely cause me more of a problem than the virus... or even having to choose so early between LIs.

I'll download it though. Can't hurt to look.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Project: Quarantine 00 [v0.1] APK -

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Looks abandoned to me. No news from the developer in four months. Why are there so many developers like this that make an intro or 0.01 and then never work on the game ever again? If you can't see a project through from beginning to end because you are too busy in life or want to become a millionaire overnight first, then don't bother starting it in the first place.
It's like everything else in life, having a new project of any kind become successful is a daunting task. As in, 'Gee, why did that new restaurant that offered such great food close its doors already?'.

Game development is no different. In addition to a good concept, it takes time, resources and persistence. Lack any one of those and the game isn't going to make it. But that doesn't stop people from trying. They just don't realize what they are setting themselves up for.

Your advice to prospective developers is great. But they see people making big money and think it's easy. 'I can to that!' Right. So they get something started, create a Patreon page and wait for all the easy money to start rolling in. Oops. 'Oh well. I guess I better not quit my burger-flipping job after all!'

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Their downfall is not using Subscribestar, instead of Patreon. Much less restrictions
Yes Patreon is the bigger platform, but I still think this game would've gotten more bites if it wasn't on Patreon to begin with
From a financial standpoint I kind of get it. Then again you can also make $$$ on Subscribestar

Reactions: Paul Newmon

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Their downfall is not using Subscribestar, instead of Patreon. Much less restrictions
Yes Patreon is the bigger platform, but I still think this game would've gotten more bites if it wasn't on Patreon to begin with
From a financial standpoint I kind of get it. Then again you can also make $$$ on Subscribestar
The thing is, it's not all that difficult to get around Patreon's restrictions, as evidenced by the plethora of patches on LewdPatcher alone. Not to mention all the games that allow relationship definitions within those games.

It helps if the developer anticipates Patreon's issues and plans at the onset, instead of having to retrofit when halfway through the game.

I would definitely recommend SubscribeStar, though, if the game contains loli content.

Reactions: Paul Newmon

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
The thing is, it's not all that difficult to get around Patreon's restrictions, as evidenced by the plethora of patches on LewdPatcher alone. Not to mention all the games that allow relationship definitions within those games.

It helps if the developer anticipates Patreon's issues and plans at the onset, instead of having to retrofit when halfway through the game.

I would definitely recommend SubscribeStar, though, if the game contains loli content.
Omg yes. That's the best way to go :WeSmart:
Yes LewdPatcher here very effective. That works too

Reactions: Walter Victor
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote