3.00 star(s) 36 Votes

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Q: when you escape the camp with bro or half bro in tow to uncle house in tow is there way you can go to your parents house instead because you have car, You have choice stay uncles or go back to your parents?

Last time I played I never found bro/half bro or best friend at uncles. Only place he was at location in city.

How about if you didn't bring your male friend with you and returned home(parents house), What happens?

Is option female childhood friend to brother option-able?
Make pregnancy accessible?

brother x sister pregnancy is aborted
step brother x step sister pregnancy is aborted
Miscarriage is not factored in like after having sex with multiple users?
Pregnancy is question mark? because you remain skinny image.

Last edited:

bene123

Aug 13, 2022
I just started playing and it really looks like a lot of images are not loading.
Tested on edge and chrome.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I noted: [SEX WITH FATHER] Get sent to camp... Why can't father character be override option be sent with you instead of brother? Just putting out there. I kind wonder how that play out.
It is fictional I understand that part. But what if as form of punishment bondage round 1 -> rejection Brother will have sex round 2, group sex, round 3 Bro + dad.

Pregnancy keeps flipping, there no static sticking and or animation gifs. Or fact you can't do sims 4 (3 to 7 days) method of pregnancy make it so you chose for baby you created send for adoption or raise it yourself.

Noted one thing when you go to city if your older you can't return back home. There no car travel back home? this nothing like girl life. Also like to note traveling should be fixed.

Uncle + cousins house there no point going there but sex with family option seems like safe place at first why bother. I consider maybe going hospital or keep on driving to new place without people you know would been sensible.

Uncle and Cousin seem have that extra room already clean out seem kind strange? shouldn't they have it where you have clean it up to get to level. there almost no laundry to clean, no garden work to do. Leaves lot missing options.

No furniture store? No Walmart to go to get grocery goods to make food with?

Besides school, wouldn't be grander if daughter got in trouble on cruise vacation?
Stranded on island with relative choice, or hiking adventure ended everyone shut in family cabin because of storm. Something more logical had her sent to re-education camp because she rejected sexual advances or accepted laid with someone that unethical?

Just noting what could be more interesting....thanks if you like my suggestions and Hi Joe_moma!

Joe_Moma

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2022
I noted: [SEX WITH FATHER] Get sent to camp... Why can't father character be override option be sent with you instead of brother? Just putting out there. I kind wonder how that play out.
It is fictional I understand that part. But what if as form of punishment bondage round 1 -> rejection Brother will have sex round 2, group sex, round 3 Bro + dad.

Pregnancy keeps flipping, there no static sticking and or animation gifs. Or fact you can't do sims 4 (3 to 7 days) method of pregnancy make it so you chose for baby you created send for adoption or raise it yourself.

Noted one thing when you go to city if your older you can't return back home. There no car travel back home? this nothing like girl life. Also like to note traveling should be fixed.

Uncle + cousins house there no point going there but sex with family option seems like safe place at first why bother. I consider maybe going hospital or keep on driving to new place without people you know would been sensible.

Uncle and Cousin seem have that extra room already clean out seem kind strange? shouldn't they have it where you have clean it up to get to level. there almost no laundry to clean, no garden work to do. Leaves lot missing options.

No furniture store? No Walmart to go to get grocery goods to make food with?

Besides school, wouldn't be grander if daughter got in trouble on cruise vacation?
Stranded on island with relative choice, or hiking adventure ended everyone shut in family cabin because of storm. Something more logical had her sent to re-education camp because she rejected sexual advances or accepted laid with someone that unethical?

Just noting what could be more interesting....thanks if you like my suggestions and Hi Joe_moma!
Thank you for the feedback! The game is actively updating, but there is still a lot of work to do.

Pregnancy systems are still very ~alpha, there will be more scenes added for it.

City navigation will be slightly reworked, more content will be added for running away from camp with brother\roommate, 'negotiating' your stay at Uncle's House, or even some other places\ways for player to stay in town

Uncle & Cousin content will be reworked in the next updates with a new storyline to better reflect player choices in camp.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
So i guess for now you can ignore all messages like "X impregnated you". I mean i was being impregnated three times in two days (first time by the father, then by the brother and then by the father again xD).

Feb 22, 2020
why does your stepbro/bro/bestfriend just fuck you out of nowhere? all i did was go to class and select study, negative corruption.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
New DLC version ripped, updated, and tested. All works on my end. Enjoy.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
v1.14 DLC

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe I'm too stupid but none of these codes work for me.
Always get 404 wrong code error

Edit: Only seem to have that issue in Firefox. In Edge I was able to start the game and it accepted the code.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes