sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Even if you don't pick futa, the game still plays animations as though the characters are futas. I was kind of hoping for more gameplay than 20 seconds of rock-paper-scissors.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Interesting. Which character did you pick and what moves did you assign?
for me the error occurred when the npc is 1 Futurani

Abilities are also displayed incorrectly. This means that if the character is not a Futurani, the animation is still played

FireKitten

Apr 27, 2018
Rumble Roses, that's not a name I've heard in a long time, loved that game and its sequel, it's a shame there was never a modern version. I look forward to future updates.

Reactions: Firebless

GenesisRising

Sep 18, 2019
Anyone know where the local files are? (The Save Data) I wanted to reset some characters back to default moves and can't quite find 'em. Cheers in advance!

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Well, it looks interesting... though you definitely shouldn't zoom in on the faces.
Looks like my opponent is going through all five stages of grief in order during any given move.

1721402741907.png 1721402817050.png 1721402776538.png

It could use a lot of spit and polish yet. Like, a lot a lot. The submission holds are all pretty nice, but I think at a later stage of the game, it would be a lot cooler if—and this is just my opinion—you didn't just fade to black between the RPS section and initiating the grapple.
Having the girls start each round with their hands and fingers interlocked, trying to take advantage of the other while deciding who wins the rock-paper-scissors interaction, and then a little cutscene of the girl that wins the RPS showdown shoving the loser down and initiating the grapple would maybe be a bit labor-intensive, but it'd make a whole world of difference in the presentation factor later down the line.

Also, I wouldn't mind it if the RPS portion itself was a lot snappier so I'm not waiting ten to fifteen seconds just to move to the next scene... maybe at most five seconds to select one of the three options? That's all I think we really need.

asdf9146

Jan 26, 2024
Well, it looks interesting... though you definitely shouldn't zoom in on the faces.
Looks like my opponent is going through all five stages of grief in order during any given move.

View attachment 3846731 View attachment 3846733 View attachment 3846732

It could use a lot of spit and polish yet. Like, a lot a lot. The submission holds are all pretty nice, but I think at a later stage of the game, it would be a lot cooler if—and this is just my opinion—you didn't just fade to black between the RPS section and initiating the grapple.
Having the girls start each round with their hands and fingers interlocked, trying to take advantage of the other while deciding who wins the rock-paper-scissors interaction, and then a little cutscene of the girl that wins the RPS showdown shoving the loser down and initiating the grapple would maybe be a bit labor-intensive, but it'd make a whole world of difference in the presentation factor later down the line.

Also, I wouldn't mind it if the RPS portion itself was a lot snappier so I'm not waiting ten to fifteen seconds just to move to the next scene... maybe at most five seconds to select one of the three options? That's all I think we really need.
Yeah there's a ton of glitching for some of the models. Despite them having the same skeleton and weights, playing the same animation on some models leads to hilarious results such as the one above. I like the suggestion. I was actually thinking of making the characters dash into each other right before the RPS fade to black.

Anyone know where the local files are? (The Save Data) I wanted to reset some characters back to default moves and can't quite find 'em. Cheers in advance!
I don't know why you would want to do that. It sets the moves to 'private string DefaultMoves = "Matchbook Hold:Camel Clutch:BowAndArrow:RTL";' when you launch the game for the first time. Otherwise, the moves are saved in Unity's Playerprefs, which you can find and edit in your registry.

1721408510349.png

Last edited:
Reactions: gdrocker
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote