VN Ren'Py Project: S.P.E.S. [v0.5] [6Rairyu9]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Aug 7, 2024
A KN am not sure man they can be annoying especially if the MC is some beta with zero backbone and annoying characters

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

A quick update on the new version of the game.

I’m working as much as possible to release the Patreon version by August 18th. At the moment, honestly, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to, as I believe I’m only about 60% done with the renders.

I’ll let you know if I can’t finish in time.

Reactions: Ludvinae

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I do not plan to add any particular fetishes, especially NTR, which will never be present. As for the scenes, it will depend; I will evaluate on a case-by-case basis. My game is a classic VN, so if you see something, it means it happens. I might (as I did in the latest update) include variations for a scene. I am also considering adding the option to always skip a scene, but at the moment, it is not a priority for me.
when you say skip a scene i assume that you mean no matter what the scene happens but you give the player the option to watch it or not. If that is what you mean imo its a waste of time to implement a function like that generally if people dont like a fetish for example lesbian/bi stuff just a skip option dosnt change their opinion still knowing the scene happens is enough to turn alot of people off. If you want to apeal to people who might not like a fetish or scene you implement an avoid option is better. That is when their is a in game choice that has direct impact on if something happens or not.

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
Is Sofi works at brothel as the other girls?
And the side note, too much ink for my taste, everything else is pretty great, tho.

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1724250461678.png

Hi everyone, Project: S.P.E.S. v0.5 is now available!

Creating this update was an enormous challenge (+800 renders in less than a month), and I’ll never do something like this again. If there are any issues, please let me know. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to fix them until early September. In the last update, some of you asked for an Android version; unfortunately, I wasn’t able to create one for this update either because I only had time to focus on the game itself. I’ll try to include it in the next version.

I hope you enjoy this update!

Windows/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Guys, can someone share games like this, i mean models and graphic like in that game?
The game's graphics are made in Honey Select 2; there's an excellent repack of that game here, made by ScrewThisNoise. Or you can always buy the retail version on Steam, but tbh the repack on here has way more functionality and can be modded further, and it's free of course. (If you're jsut looking for other AVN's made with that engine, they're all over the place on here. It's a very popular engine for developers. Stray Incubus, Wartribe Academy, Depths Revival, Stormside and Worlds Crossing Academy are jsut a few popular games made in HS2. You can also check out Tragic Elf LIfe, which is also done in HS2 and has some similar mechanics with the whole double-classed society thing.)

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2019
I'm confused. I swear that the last time I played this. I meet Emilia's dad at a party. This time I didn't. I had to change PCs and lost my saves. Is there going to be a walk-through?

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes