Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Bruh you can't even use escape to leave the options if you go to the keybinds. Also the amount of enemies, stunlocking and instant kill death pits is insane. There's a tentacle in a black hole where if you get hit is an instant knockdown. Oh and there are no invincibility frames when escaping so it can knock you down immediately again.

Reactions: Beats9821

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Seems easier compared to last time I played.

Character control would be better, but there seems to be an issue where you will throw out one extra attack/input after you've stopped pressing the button, so it can get pretty frustrating.

I know not everyone was big fan of mashing out of H attacks before, but they're pretty pointless now. Every once in a while the directional minigame will get you, but only if you're not paying any attention. And even if you do mess it up, you mash out of the animations super fast now. So, for me, that's disappointing.

Feels a lot more like a game now though. Proper level flow and a staging area and so on. The upgrade system isn't fully implemented yet, but it seems like a good idea.

Reactions: Beats9821

oldspeak

Dec 28, 2019
Sounds like it got more difficult to me. Those issues was already present before and now even more exasperated in other areas.
Just gave a run at the new update...it's so zoomed in. Stage 1 platforms have some you can drop down safely but because it's so zoomed in, I couldn't tell what is a safe drop or a jump-dash over a hole that's instant death.
Obviously is still in the trial phrase, hope the dev works out all these kinks.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes