3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm a bit surprised by the blunder with the black guy's dick... mistmatched skintones, and to think the main games pays attention to detail.
I'm assuming this was the original game that started PHW

PHWAMM

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Hey guys,
I see my short story (not a game) found my way here :).
If anyone cares, this was originally a proof of concept story i tried before starting to work on Project Hot Wife.
I wanted to give my supporters a little thank you so i posted it.
This is not going to be an ongoing game, but i may occasionally post a new story or a continues one depending on the feedback i get.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Hey guys,
If anyone cares, this was originally a proof of concept story i tried before starting to work on Project Hot Wife.
This is not going to be an ongoing game, but i may occasionally post a new story or a continues one depending on the feedback i get.
first thank you for your work you have an excellent game and this was a nice short scene mini game

Reactions: patrickB and fbass
Jan 11, 2018
Interesting, mainly you're playing the main game, because you can create expectations about what the wife will turn after she accepts the hot wife life. The dumb husband was funny(for me) and the sex scene was good, I don't how much she is corrupted in this side game, but her reactions was really arousing. I hope you keep the pace at the main game PHWAMM, because it's good to see the wife transformation slowly and when she finally accepts the hot wife life, she enjoys this new life with passion.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Let me give you another point of view how I see side games:
Everyday you eat PB&J sandwiches for breakfast. After a while it gets old and you want some cereal to switch things up.
I see side games as a short distraction so they can come back to their main project with a fresh look.
Bad comparison. People are paying you to make these games, not eat breakfast. If someone needs time off to come up with fresh ideas, then by all means, but don’t charge your patrons because you haven’t any progress on the stuff they are actually paying you for.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I know that game. Shes a insurance investigator and she Fuckin' her nosey neighbor.....Can't remember the name of game but that was in it.. Girl has diff face than that game!
is this game here on the site can you try to tell us the name ?

Mar 28, 2018
I don't know why this is not in the main story-line of Project Hot Wife because with slightly different wording the images could blend well with the cuckold/cheating and the share/swinging stories.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Hey guys,
IT'S AWESOME!!!!

Reactions: Jeromutton360

batre892

Jan 24, 2019

Unlocked
Version 0.0.9 preview images
Hey guys,

Here are some preview images i have finished for the upcoming version.
Please be sure to check on discord, i try to update there one a week.
Project Hot Wife 0.0.9:

Project Short Tales 0.2:

Thank you very much for your support, PHWAMM
The last image looks pretty good.

• Love
Reactions: BczILher
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes