RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
So, i need a very throughout guide to Starcards. More expecifically the Same, Plus, Combo and Wall rules. I can't for the love of the Lord understand that fricking thing.

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
that first dungeon has to be the worst experience ive ever been through I hope they revamp that shit cus i just spent an hour trying to figure what the fuck to do

Reactions: deostias2

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So, i need a very throughout guide to Starcards. More expecifically the Same, Plus, Combo and Wall rules. I can't for the love of the Lord understand that fricking thing.
If you're lost I recommend visiting the Steam Community Guides or check out the discord.

Reactions: Thecatbred

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry] - Compressed

Win [566 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is there any scene that triggers when you're defeating ?
For the most part no, all the combat Hscenes are through the Futa Break skill, or when they Monster Break Hitomi. Also if you get your hands on Polymorph and switch it to Polymorph III using the Black Grimoire, you can turn enemies into a horse and have Hitomi suck'em to death :oops:

• Hey there
Reactions: Jeffry7977

Efren2392232

Jun 17, 2024
The game needs achievements on Steam, this game being so big can help a lot with its replayability, I bought it on Steam but the lack of achievements discouraged me a little

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
So i am a sucker for romance(quests/luvy duby talk/hand holding/sex/etc), how much of that is here?
Also how are character handled? As in are they do a quest and they are done or are there persistent romanceable character that appear throughout the story(think CoC2 Kasyrra or TiTS Jill)?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes