RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Nov 18, 2023
This is clearly the game I was looking for, I’ll even support the author, I’ll have to tinker with it to translate it from Ru , but oh well:unsure::HideThePain:Here it would be better to display the state, the hero, just art, as is usually done with text and everything else. I need to go to Patreon...

Last edited:

Bobberton

Apr 1, 2018
I'm collecting the sea elf eggs, I have 7, I know I only need 4 for quest, but I want the 8th.

I'm guessing it's in this candy island I'm in, but I can't figure out what to do here. I've come across two walls that say I can dig through them and Hitomi complains to get on with it, but I can't do anything about the walls.

There's also a candy tower that has the entrance sealed, but I can't find any way inside. Any help?

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm collecting the sea elf eggs, I have 7, I know I only need 4 for quest, but I want the 8th.

I'm guessing it's in this candy island I'm in, but I can't figure out what to do here. I've come across two walls that say I can dig through them and Hitomi complains to get on with it, but I can't do anything about the walls.

There's also a candy tower that has the entrance sealed, but I can't find any way inside. Any help?
Purchase the food from the Lemon Fairy nearby that applies 'Hunger' to Yoshiko.

Reactions: Bobberton
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes