RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Ayyyyy 3 days til steam release gamers.

Go wishlist that bih and shell out a bit of $ if you want to support our upcoming works. :coffee:(y)(y)

(Some steam keys will be given away in the discord)

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
So i hope when the game launches there will be a hero to share a full gallery save because i don't have patience for this game without being able to skip XD

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So i hope when the game launches there will be a hero to share a full gallery save because i don't have patience for this game without being able to skip XD
You're just in luck. I happen to have a massive batch of saves which are going to be available on the discord :coffee:

These saves will only work with 1.3g2b (the release build). 24 hrs left! Wishlist that bih and prepare to rizz up your favorite gorls.

We'll also be announcing what's next shortly after release, so stay tuned for more.

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
You're just in luck. I happen to have a massive batch of saves which are going to be available on the discord :coffee:

These saves will only work with 1.3g2b (the release build). 24 hrs left! Wishlist that bih and prepare to rizz up your favorite gorls.

We'll also be announcing what's next shortly after release, so stay tuned for more.
Oh awesome ^-^ thankies

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Please try to support the game by buying it off Steam if you can the devs have worked really hard on this amazing game

King0761

Mar 19, 2019
From where can I get the latest version of the game and I there any scene with the mother of the mc?

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
remember guys, buy PS
Yes definitely!
one year of early access......
Can anyone share the G edition
2020-2024 for another year of early access...
They say that the development of pure onyx has been much complained about in its years of development.
5 years: Tales of Androgeny, Roundscape adorevia, Akabur game?!, Subverse?, Legend of Queen Queen Opala TRILOGY.

They definitely need more money...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Project Skyward Dev

Gnoomoos

Aug 31, 2017
Was anything cut from Steam version? Dont want to start the game there just to learn it was missing some content later.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes