RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectSkyward-1.3f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
You can ignore enemies by using the eema favor thing that you can get at the start of the game, in Chiara bedroom, you equip it and no random enemies will bug you
Thanks mate i was about to start over again cuz game lack of save compability. That item will be lifesaver.

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
Can someone describe the card game to me?
I'm lost there.
Your card should have higher number than enemy cards number.But your cards position important.

1702435874341.png

For example at this case your card will win cuz enemy cards number 4 but your card 5. If this enemy card was below your card, your card would lose(your card 1,enemy 2). So usually u can try to position your cards "weak sides" to border/wall of the playground.

mehdi1945

Oct 22, 2021
Your card should have higher number than enemy cards number.But your cards position important.

View attachment 3168653

For example at this case your card will win cuz enemy cards number 4 but your card 5. If this enemy card was below your card, your card would lose(your card 1,enemy 2). So usually u can try to position your cards "weak sides" to border/wall of the playground.
I got that but what about other rules like plus or combo

mehdi1945

Oct 22, 2021
If you already got the password and accessed the Fairy Undergarden, now you have to go to the Scarlet Cathedral and confess your sins.
View attachment 2347470
Then talk to Queen Valnaara, who is in charge of the Cathedral, and 'Kneel before her' so that she will give you the Scarlet/Crimson Pass.
View attachment 2347472
After that, you have to go to the south on the world map.
View attachment 2347491
There is the Jade Trail.

*I recommend taking 3 Potion of Hiding, don't spend them.
If you already got the password and accessed the Fairy Undergarden, now you have to go to the Scarlet Cathedral and confess your sins.
View attachment 2347470
Then talk to Queen Valnaara, who is in charge of the Cathedral, and 'Kneel before her' so that she will give you the Scarlet/Crimson Pass.
View attachment 2347472
After that, you have to go to the south on the world map.
View attachment 2347491
There is the Jade Trail.

*I recommend taking 3 Potion of Hiding, don't spend them.
What was it's password?

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
Yet again, another interesting game that has so much content but nothing for furry girls/furry herms being engaged by male monsters.
I hope that isn't really the case in final, I'm just the type of guy who doesn't mind seeing exotic characters in a monster world.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Project Skyward Dev
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes