RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Ordep183

Nov 9, 2020
Hey i'm doing this quest but when i go up the roots my character freezes, anybody knows of a version of the game tha this isint hapening? i'm playn in 1.3f3

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
Hey i'm doing this quest but when i go up the roots my character freezes, anybody knows of a version of the game tha this isint hapening? i'm playn in 1.3f3
Remove Hitomi and Mii'tra from 'Formation' tab before going up, then Revert.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Is there any Yoshiko x hitomi? It's weird they travel together but no scene with both of them

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
на деюсь тут вернули картинки при диалогах а то не было их что в кафе что в библиотеке в папке faces многие лица просто черные и по этому не отоброжаются в этих местах раньше все было

Last edited:

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
не буду играть пока все не из правят раньше все было нормально папка faces

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
хорошая была игра но увы картинок больше нету при диалогах раньше они были в библиотеке и кафе

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
хорошая была игра но увы картинок больше нету при диалогах раньше они были в библиотеке и кафе
Лица не возвращаются. Я не знаю, почему ты так заботишься о них... :whistle::coffee:

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I really want to like the game but damn, there's a lot of QOL things that need tended to.
I don't see many who enjoy the save system, here and on other sites, I also see people getting mad at how hard it is to do quests when it has you backtrack a million times but then every 10 steps bam an enemy, even if you mod your save for thousands of damage it gets old quick, you also have the fact that you will only get to see many sex scenes once, and bam that's it.

When you combine the fact that you can't save whenever you want and you can only see a sex scene one time you can start to see how it kills any point to play for sex scenes when the scenes themselves are pretty basic. I enjoy the designs but I only get to see them in their hot states once.

I think I'll play a bit more just to see this ghost quest through even though it's a nightmare to do, cause she's quite the looker I must say.
:p If you can manage to get Chikara's ring in your house at the beginning of the game, it'll remove random encounters when having it on.

Also, 1.3g2 comes out on Steam on Jan 31st. It's launching with a hscene gallery, check it out and tell your homies!

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Project Skyward 1.3g2 releases on Steam Jan 31st. Wishlist it now gamers. I know we all poorfags on this site but- any little bit of support helps us continue to make more Futanari content. :coffee:

1705362190738.png

You can expect a TON of polish, balancing fixes, hscenes updated/added, a hscene gallery and more. Tysm to all the playtesters who came over to the server from here and helped get 1.3 to such a stable state. We love you guys and are super excited for yall to see what we have in store next.

Last edited:

Impboss

Jan 19, 2024
As someone who is trans and found the game while looking for transgender stuff, i gotta say despite futanari not being my preferred version of "girl with dick" this game was so surprisingly good it made me not really care about that at all (though trans on futa or viceversa is one of my favorite niche things and i wish there was some trans character to play into that personally) ; the h scenes are all at the very least pretty good to actually great, the story is interesting and the world is charming and very populated; the combat is fun (although it could use an option for faster animations) and most if not all characters are nice, with the protagonist being just a nice character to experience.

The flow of the game can be slow at times, however it doesnt detract from the fun factor of the game itself, only means it's not a constant feed of sex for you to jerk your shit to.

The content just in this unfinished version is already astounding for an rpgmaker nsfw game, and knowing it will still be getting tons of more stuff alongside polishing and bugfixing makes me really excited for the future of the game and the rest of the story.

Long story short: Would jerk again, Yoshiko is cute.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Project Skyward Dev
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes