RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Banshee44

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone know a good way to get the iron ingots needed for the ship? I am not looking forward to grinding the volcano mines to get the ores dropped from molten elementals and lava kani. Is there a shop somewhere I can buy the ingots, or at least buy the ores?

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone know a good way to get the iron ingots needed for the ship? I am not looking forward to grinding the volcano mines to get the ores dropped from molten elementals and lava kani. Is there a shop somewhere I can buy the ingots, or at least buy the ores?
1.3d is tracking Iron Ore instead of Ingots, sorry about that. It has since been fixed. Also a good place for Iron Ore is Dragon Heart Cave, located just beyond the Diamond Formation in Foraminis (Before the dungeon) near the deceased adventurer.

Mine with caution, high lvl mobs.

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
What do you do after defeating avetica ?
Also does the game have many WIP cutscenes this far in ? i've seen a couple at this point

Reactions: jamonserrano

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
What do you do after defeating avetica ?
Also does the game have many WIP cutscenes this far in ? i've seen a couple at this point
After defeating Avetica, you BUST YOUR GAME... because that part is bugged. :'] Lucky for you, new 1.3e hotfix is out.

Hop into the discord if you need saves or help. :coffee:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
After defeating Avetica, you BUST YOUR GAME... because that part is bugged. :'] Lucky for you, new 1.3e hotfix is out.

Hop into the discord if you need saves or help. :coffee:
Tried 1.3e, same bug entering turncliff river, character just stops moving when i enter and other random characters on screen still move

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
1.3e Doesnt seem to fix the avetica issue. Loaded a save from before fighting her, beat her again, but once the quest completes (after you leave the dungeon) you never get a new one. Even after talking to the elder Nyx girl, theres supposedly "importantly dialog" happening and it says my quest journal was updated, but i still dont receive any new quests.

Reactions: jamonserrano

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectSkyward-1.3e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
1.3e Doesnt seem to fix the avetica issue. Loaded a save from before fighting her, beat her again, but once the quest completes (after you leave the dungeon) you never get a new one. Even after talking to the elder Nyx girl, theres supposedly "importantly dialog" happening and it says my quest journal was updated, but i still dont receive any new quests.
have you tried the 1.3e save in the discord?

There are 2 saves pinned in #project_skyward channel for 1.3e
One is after killing Nattmara, the other is post Act II.

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
I really want to like the game but damn, there's a lot of QOL things that need tended to.
I don't see many who enjoy the save system, here and on other sites, I also see people getting mad at how hard it is to do quests when it has you backtrack a million times but then every 10 steps bam an enemy, even if you mod your save for thousands of damage it gets old quick, you also have the fact that you will only get to see many sex scenes once, and bam that's it.

When you combine the fact that you can't save whenever you want and you can only see a sex scene one time you can start to see how it kills any point to play for sex scenes when the scenes themselves are pretty basic. I enjoy the designs but I only get to see them in their hot states once.

I think I'll play a bit more just to see this ghost quest through even though it's a nightmare to do, cause she's quite the looker I must say.

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
I really want to like the game but damn, there's a lot of QOL things that need tended to.
I don't see many who enjoy the save system, here and on other sites, I also see people getting mad at how hard it is to do quests when it has you backtrack a million times but then every 10 steps bam an enemy, even if you mod your save for thousands of damage it gets old quick, you also have the fact that you will only get to see many sex scenes once, and bam that's it.

When you combine the fact that you can't save whenever you want and you can only see a sex scene one time you can start to see how it kills any point to play for sex scenes when the scenes themselves are pretty basic. I enjoy the designs but I only get to see them in their hot states once.

I think I'll play a bit more just to see this ghost quest through even though it's a nightmare to do, cause she's quite the looker I must say.
You can ignore enemies by using the eema favor thing that you can get at the start of the game, in Chiara bedroom, you equip it and no random enemies will bug you

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes