RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
omg this forum is great i love how almost alll the futa game forums have a long line of cringe trash tallk about trivial shit and it mostley revolves around the devs ....im starting to notice a theme. keep it up guys i find this all very amusing thankyou for cheering me up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Project Skyward Dev

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
So after playing a few hours and having just a goofy moment of hitomi sprite going out of the map on this playthrough all I can say is well done, love the art and the game keep me entertained all this hours that I played it. Will probably do another run when the gallery is added to the game. Nice job dev I enjoyed the game!

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
верните нормальные лица что в меню что при деалогах что за детский сад чиби лица вроде игра для в зрослых а не для детсада

Jun 5, 2018
What would be fantastic to add would be a standing image to see the character first in formation and be able to change it's opacity. That would be noice. Having different clothes you can equip to change the MC appearance would also be a stellar addition, but I'm guessing that's a bit harder to do. Oh and it definitely needs a skip button. Having to play the game from the beginning I found it quite time consuming to go through all the convos.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
ı assume there is a animation with those hart icons , how can ı see those ? do ı have to lose the match or smtng ?

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I cant find Mirrowood, perhaps someone has a screenshot of where it is?
In Almedia (the overworld map outside of Ivor) head to the Southern gate. If you have finished the Sunset Orchard stuff and gotten the Scarlet Pass, the guard should let you through.

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
Yo dev can you PLS add SAVE button ? Bcs when I do some missions or talk to some people, I want to save the game immediately afterwards. In the worst case, when the game shuts down or there is a problem with my pc, I have to start the game quite far behind because the nearest save location is in the villages.

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
what, where, how? i thought i explored the whole damn place before the shit hits the fan
It's quite easy to miss haha. In Yoshiko's home, if you go to where Chikara (her mum) is in the kitchen and look to the left, you'll see a door that leads into Chikara's room. Interact with things in there, go back to the kitchen to find the key and then use it on the jewellery box in her room to get Eema's Favour

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes