RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
dw about it man, just go play 1.3d with a new save and enjoy some futa

Idk what to tell you
I don’t know how the translator translates from my language into English. But if he translated something wrong, then, alas, I don’t know. Maybe some words in my language are intertwined with offensive or profanity.
Alas, I cannot be responsible for the translator.
Got it, I'll start playing again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Project Skyward Dev

tennisballs

Sep 30, 2019
I don’t know how the translator translates from my language into English. But if he translated something wrong, then, alas, I don’t know. Maybe some words in my language are intertwined with offensive or profanity.
Alas, I cannot be responsible for the translator.
Got it, I'll start playing again.
bruh got a victim complex when his behavior was pointed out in the first reply from the dev, smh

Reactions: TestUsername23

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
bruh got a victim complex when his behavior was pointed out in the first reply from the dev, smh
No idea what you are on about, the last time I've played this game there was a lot of game breaking bugs and the response of the dev to a guy pointing out that they are still there was "you are funny" and "playtest version, retard" as if they were new bugs (i'm sure there are these too) then somehow it's the guy reporting bugs that is toxic. LMAO.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I'm a little curious, do the game still have random encounters? The last time I tried to play it, my ass burned from their frequency while I was completing the first quest with goblin shamans.

Also, I looked into the game files, but I'm not sure what is present, is the mc mostly on the receiving end in the sex scenes?

tennisballs

Sep 30, 2019
No idea what you are on about, the last time I've played this game there was a lot of game breaking bugs and the response of the dev to a guy pointing out that they are still there was "you are funny" and "playtest version, retard" as if they were new bugs (i'm sure there are these too) then somehow it's the guy reporting bugs that is toxic. LMAO.
bruh literally go back to the guys first post
the dev specifically quoted the guy too
mans has been making loads of new content so smacking him with
Unfortunately, I don’t understand what you were doing there all this time.
is just shitty to say

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
I'm a little curious, do the game still have random encounters? The last time I tried to play it, my ass burned from their frequency while I was completing the first quest with goblin shamans.

Also, I looked into the game files, but I'm not sure what is present, is the mc mostly on the receiving end in the sex scenes?
There are still encounters but they've been made less frequent and most places have been given the pokemon treatment, so they only occur in grass etc. There is a ring you can unlock in the prologue from your home though that will block encounters from most places when you have it equipped.

MC is actually mainly on the giving end, her companion Hitomi (the dark elf mage) is very much on the receiving end though. As there are a lot of people who have comm'd work for this game and included their OC's though, there's a decent amount of scenes that don't include any of the main party at all (still high quality though)

jems666

Jun 22, 2022

yeah they still have and its pretty common and slightly annoying when you're trying to figure out where you are when you have a quest where you need to get some items from places

May 3, 2022
The problem was he was running it off an old save. It's a typical blaming the dev for the most basic of user side issues. Sure, he could be more polite about it but it's easy to burnout dealing with people on this site all the time.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectSkyward-1.3d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Jun 5, 2018
I remember this being abandoned at some point? I know I was so sad it wasn't complete since it has such nice futa art and especially big dongs. I'm glad I'm seeing it on the latest updates page. Hope to see it completed and refined. I'm certain this will be a great experience once it will be completed.

• Red Heart

Shutloud

Nov 9, 2017
Ok, I was taking the game a little lightly, thinking it was just another boring RPG. Until I faced the first boss, the guardian of the ancient ruins. I died many times in this place and now I'm full in into the game.

• Red Heart

Kakeslott

Dec 3, 2022
I remember this being abandoned at some point? I know I was so sad it wasn't complete since it has such nice futa art and especially big dongs. I'm glad I'm seeing it on the latest updates page. Hope to see it completed and refined. I'm certain this will be a great experience once it will be completed.
yeah that's due to a technicality on F95's part, the discord for the game has been very active all this time

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
talk shit get split my guy

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
whats new here? fresh start?
>Old hscenes updated
>Prologue rework
>Slums rework
>Many new zones & quests throughout Act I/II
>Act III and everything that comes with a new Act; new dungeon, hscenes, worldbosses etc.

There are still a few choke points we're trying to patch up so pls be patient while we roll out the hotfixes :cool::coffee:

There are save files available on the discord as well if yall wanna try those.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes