RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It's funny to make a project that is full of bugs, and when these bugs are not fixed. So whoever likes to play this kind of thing, let them play. I am unsubscribing from this project. I am absolutely not interested in it.
Good luck to you!
Look one post above you, "play test" retard. xD Tf you on about lol.

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
Look one post above you, "play test" retard. xD Tf you on about lol.
So I wrote that in just 1 hour of the game, the bugs of the previous version were not fixed. And there is no way to continue the main quest. Because of the bug, nothing happens in the game after the conversation. If it’s a beta test, then at least how to continue the main plot in order to draw some conclusions.

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So I wrote that in just 1 hour of the game, the bugs of the previous version were not fixed. And there is no way to continue the main quest. Because of the bug, nothing happens in the game after the conversation. If it’s a beta test, then at least how to continue the main plot in order to draw some conclusions.
Are you using your save from the previous build? 1.3c2?

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
Yea dude idk what to tell you. ppl wild
and I don't understand you. My English is not that good. and I keep track of all the information on this forum. Running around looking for information for the sake of one project, which is being done extremely poorly, well, such a pleasure. And nowhere on the forum is it indicated what changes, what’s new, are in the new version.
I just indicated what bugs and critical errors I had.
That's all.

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Why are you so toxic?
And you need to be rude to the point, and not spray poison like a young fool.
Insult our work then call us toxic. Why are you still here? There's like 500 NTR games for you to enjoy on this site, tf you wasting my time for?

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
Too be fair, you insulted them without doing what was advised for the new version. It just made you sound lazy and prideful rather than having a poor understanding of English.
How did I insult them?
Because I downloaded this version, and there were still bugs from the previous version.
Because I simply wrote that after loading the saves of the main quest there is no continuation.
Or do you think that pointing out bugs in the game is an insult?

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
Insult our work then call us toxic. Why are you still here? There's like 500 NTR games for you to enjoy on this site, tf you wasting my time for?
I really can’t understand how I offended you?
I downloaded the new version. I launched it and played using old saves. I wrote to you about bugs that seemed critical to me. I really can’t understand what in my words would indicate an insult.

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I really can’t understand how I offended you?
I downloaded the new version. I launched it and played using old saves. I wrote to you about bugs that seemed critical to me. I really can’t understand what in my words would indicate an insult.
dw about it man, just go play 1.3d with a new save and enjoy some futa

Idk what to tell you

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes