VN Ren'Py Completed Project;Sunset - Diana & Claire [PS001][Moon]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
coverDnC.png
Overview:

A story featuring Diana and Claire Gomez, a mother and daughter that tend to get carried away in the heat of the moment, anything could happen when dealing with these types of women.​

Thread Updated: 2018-06-02
Release Date: 2018-06-02
Developer/Publisher: Moon
Censorship: None
Version: PS001
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional Info:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

dc1.png dc2.png dc3.png dc4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Interesting concept, I'm awake, really have nothing to do right now, mmmm. I know what I can do! I'll try out this game.

Agooro

May 11, 2018
Very short. One scene with mom and another with daughter. Thats all. Should change the completed tag as its still in development. More story and content would enhance it greatly.

Reactions: Antonisimo

MoonDev

Jun 3, 2018
:HeyGuys:

Very short. One scene with mom and another with daughter. Thats all. Should change the completed tag as its still in development. More story and content would enhance it greatly.
I do plan on making more stories featuring Diana and Claire, however the point is to make a series of short but sweet experiences that feature even more girls. I don't expect the first release to be properly balanced between story and sexual content, maybe it's a little too short in both aspects, but the plan is to keep improving with each release, so thanks for the input!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How do I make a F95zone Fan Icon
you dont.
unless you know how. overwise, check on other thread, they are an dedicated thread for that where the best creator of banner do thoses great banner for free.

I do plan on making more stories featuring Diana and Claire, however the point is to make a series of short but sweet experiences that feature even more girls. I don't expect the first release to be properly balanced between story and sexual content, maybe it's a little too short in both aspects, but the plan is to keep improving with each release, so thanks for the input!
mmh :/ honestly, i dont understand whats the objectif here

Agooro

May 11, 2018

Please don't get me wrong. It seemed a little short but it was enjoyable. Thanks

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Diane & Claire Gomez, hmm. " Gomez " hmmmm. *Look at her faces* hmm, legit. Jokes aside, looks pretty good for a HS game

MoonDev

Jun 3, 2018
Please don't get me wrong. It seemed a little short but it was enjoyable. Thanks
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Diane & Claire Gomez, hmm. " Gomez " hmmmm. *Look at her faces* hmm, legit. Jokes aside, looks pretty good for a HS game
:coldsweat: Yeah, limits of using HS, gotta be pretty careful not to step into the uncanny valley. Thank you!

cant get it to run says .exeis missing, dowloaded it twice and unpacked it same result
remove the ";" from the foldername.
Hm... I guess the semi-colon created some issues. I'll be sure to remove it from filenames/folder names moving forward.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
How do I make a F95zone Fan Icon
Belt out REEEEEEEE! 3 or more times then you the search box and type in "Signatures" should be a thread or two with a bunch. or if you have photo shop you can try and make your own, but warning since the animated ones are in gif format it can be a massive pain.

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
I mean, I would like it more if you actually got to see something during the H-Event with Diana. Otherwise good and short.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes