konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i use comodo (chrome-based) and multimedia doesnot work (i copieed url, images/File%201/Fingering-FEMALE.mp4 - also could not watch)
*works with usual chrome.

May 21, 2017
none of the NSFW scenes for the target in File one are loading. I even opened the Images folder and tried to open the MP4 files and there's nothing in them. WTF????

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Apparently only Chrome is the supported Browser. My default browser is Opera-GX. it a browser for gaming systems. Eerything from File 2 works fine but only the ones from File 1 dont work.
Alright, we'll try to get that fixed for the next update, thanks for the feedback!

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Sorry, but I'm not about to use a spyware program like Chrome just to play a game. Won't even download the damned thing (Chrome, not your game). ;) I'll wait to see if you manage to make this compatible with Firefox before trying to play.
Seems like it should work on Microsoft Edge, if that's any better!

Toodles,
The Lord

Tittybomb

Mar 18, 2019
It feels like the game is too heavy on RNG for something as linear as it is. It felt like basically every choice was pretty constantly a 50-60 percent success rate which meant it was literally just luck whether or not I could even reach the end of the mission let alone see any of the content since there didn't seem to be any way to increase stats as far as I'd gotten beyond the opening scenes. Failing and having to restart because the game shrugs its shoulders and wants to you flip a coin until it comes up heads feels pretty bad as a mechanic.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
It feels like the game is too heavy on RNG for something as linear as it is. It felt like basically every choice was pretty constantly a 50-60 percent success rate which meant it was literally just luck whether or not I could even reach the end of the mission let alone see any of the content since there didn't seem to be any way to increase stats as far as I'd gotten beyond the opening scenes. Failing and having to restart because the game shrugs its shoulders and wants to you flip a coin until it comes up heads feels pretty bad as a mechanic.
Thanks for the feedback! We're definitely looking into that, later on you'll have more ways to "hedge your bets", but I think you're right in the sense that it unnecessarily punishes you or expects consistent luck. Next update will adjust the numbers or make it so failure is less punishing. It's hard to get the numbers right because of lack of testers, so it's good to have you guys giving feedback.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey, lovelies!
If you don't follow us on Twitter already I encourage you to give it a go: twitter.com/kittyandlord

It'll really help us grow and keep in touch with you Plus, you'll be helping the #indiedev adult community and that's NEAT!

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Chapter 3 is out!

Download Link:

Additionally, please remove the warning "
GAME NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FIREFOX, USE OF A CHROMIUM-BASED BROWSER IS RECOMMENDED.
FUTURE UPDATES SHOULD RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.
" Since it is now compatible with all known browsers.

Additionally, please change the name of the game from "
THE DÆDALUS PROJECT
" to "THE DAEDALUS PROJECT"

Changelog:

Chapter #3

Implemented playing spicy Blackjack with Lucy

Implemented three truths and three dares with Lucy, with numerous variations depending on whether you won or lost, gender, response, etc.

Introduction scene with Nate

Introduction scene with Dr. White

Drinking scene with Nate

"Getting to know" Nate

Modified difficulties to be easier in the Missions

Modified experience gain to be higher

Made it so failed rolls also give experience

Made it so failing rolls subtracts less morale

Changed video format to be compatible with all known browsers

Reactions: aswprime and Mikeyw

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hi, liking the game so far, definitely looking forward to how it develops. It does appear to still be tagged with futa/trans. Is that in the game?

Kitty and the Lord
Hi Mikeyw, there's currently no futa content in the game, but it's definitely planned. I'm not sure why it's still tagged like that, sorry (we have no control over it).

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Oxiton and Mikeyw

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Chapter 4 is out!

Banner CH4.png

Download link:

Additionally, please change the name of the game from "THE DÆDALUS PROJECT" to "THE DAEDALUS PROJECT", thanks!

Chapter #4

- Expanded File 1 with another encounter with Aleena in the park (16 new media files)
- 3 Original art images featuring Aleena [by Raichu Art]
- Added File cabinet on your desk (7/? documents)
- You can now visit Floor 85
- You can now visit the PalaisEros (17/? services. 67 new media files)
- Request a female companion
- Request group services
- Request vanilla services
- Request kinky services
- 10 new leisure activities
- New image for Floor 80

Reactions: Candela_Latina
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes