TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Nah, it's legit. We worked together on the previous version of the game, now they mostly help me with promotion, marketing and community interaction.
Okay good to know. I don't have a negative view of your rework. I just worry any time something goes into 'rework' because I've seen quite a few of them go into recursive loops of rework and never getting anywhere due to a perceived need for perfection or trying to appeal to everyone.

Ex. my ideal would be a way to get the crew to serve naked or in very exposing outfits XD. But that's probably not what you have in mind. Which is okay. I like the art style, characters, and the story setup.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BearedDragon1

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
looks like he did a 'reboot' of this in april but nothing on his patreon since
Yeah I have checked out the Itch.io and Discord to and it's been dead silent for two months now to. Shame because this really seemed like a refreshing idea and they really did put some effort into it. It's hard to become self sufficient on such things these days because everyone's belts are tighter and only going to get tighter.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Jumped onto their discord again and did see the developer reply to some bug reports this month so there is still hope.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1691585852512.png
Teaser pelaser of the avid fans of space explorations mingled with intimate human interactions.
JULY 30 AT 12:25 AM
New update soon?
Eira and Angela

Reactions: lTTMl

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Over a month and nothing new posted to Patreon, getting bad vibes on this. Sad cause where this was going was really neat.
You never know they just could be hard at work i wouldn't go calling it abandoned just yet give it 3 months then maybe begin to start to think about the concept of beginning to worry

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
You never know they just could be hard at work i wouldn't go calling it abandoned just yet give it 3 months then maybe begin to start to think about the concept of beginning to worry
It has been 5 months since any update other then the singular tease about there might be an update a month ago.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes